Last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Hopefully tomorrow or the rest of the season we dont choke in the second half bescause:-

1) my heart cant take it

2) it is too worrying to think. I have never seen our team fall apart in the second half so often and so easy.

If we do again especially this weekend

Heart? I'm more worried about doing a 'Scanners' and blowing my head up.

But  going back to the pre-season musings, most agreed it was going to be an interesting time with the new halves. They've done great overall but it's the old head/young shoulders thing to an extent. Hopefully the learning curve is starting to level off.

Im hearing you about the heart: I didn't pay much attention to the ol' ticker until the finale of the Storm game a few weeks ago. The heart was racing like never before; I almost couldn't breath. I didn't know whether to watch the game, or the clock, or have a cardiac right then and there.  :eek:

Yesterday did not do anything to install any more faith in the boys and their secondhalf problems.

I couldnt even watch the last 10 minutes just waiting for them to lose another one but they finally didnt. (or Souths didnt have the ability)

Either way we got the 2 points and we need a big effort the weekend.

I'm happy to lead every game by 20 points and see if the other side are good enough to run us down. Better than the other way around, like the Tigers last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6