Latest from the Daily

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
New major sponsor.
THE Sea Eagles incredible year will hit another high at the end of the week with the club set to sign a lucrative three-year deal with a new major sponsor.

Blindside understands hard-working Manly CEO Grant Mayer - who tried to have a mini-holiday after the club’s terrific GF win but struggled with the Sea Eagles label in high demand - has all but secured the deal with the club’s board approving the deal this week.

Mayer would not divulge any details but we understand it’s an impressive deal given the current economic climate.

Ballin yet to sign
PREMIERSHIP-winning hooker Matt Ballin remains unsigned as the Sea Eagles get ready to prepare for pre-season training.

The club have tabled a three-season deal for the impressive rake which he hopes to sign soon.

No-one expects him to leave, but the sooner he signs, the better for all. We also hear Ballin is still keen to continue working as a personal trainer.

Good to hear about the sponsor. I know its trivial but I really hope its a decent sponsor logo. I hate seeing a good jersey ruined by a monstrosity tacked on the front of it.

And who on this earth is taking a frigging holiday while Ballin hasn't signed his new deal.  That would be number 1 on my list of things to do before i ran off on vacation.

come on give em some credit wat their doing with camp quailty is very generous

i think greenberg really wants to set things right over there

as long as we smash em they can do wat they want i say :p

what i think would be ultra gay is a club with dominos pizza on the jerseys

who'd want a second rate american company on their strip :p

I still long for the day when a team is sponsored by Meds or Libra Fleur. Its a crazy idea and the team would cop a pasting for it, however the press coverage that it would generate would be enormous.

Interesting to see who has decided to sponsor us as Premiers. I hope it is not some tacky company or product!!!  I still have nightmares about the thought of Crazy Johns Stadium or the like!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7