Latest rumoured signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we get this young bloke from the Titans we need an experienced 5/8 like Maloney or Widdop that can also kick goals. To lose Cherry-Evans and Foran and replace them with both Titans halves will be the biggest downgrade in nrl history.

L
If you watch the way both Sezer and Elgey are playing at the moment, Sezer is playing unnaturally on the right hand side of the field because they are both left footed kickers. I don't think they balance well as halves partners so I'm not sure we'd be best served going for both.
ol, is your daily telegraph the source of infomation.......

No I've watched both their games against Cronulla and Brisbane and it's had a decent impact on Sezer's kicking game. Just an opinion though, not to say it couldn't work.
Lol, I've read pretty much the same thing , word for word from a paper article.

Sezer looks like an accomplished first grader. Elgey may be a DCE-type player in the next year or so...but which do we need more urgently for 2016? Someone who is untried, or a skilful, fully-grown player who can hold his own? I'm starting to think Sezer over Elgey at this stage...

Wow. Looks good. Albeit is only nsw cup.

Hope Jayden hodges is on the bench next week thou I have heard the reason he hasn't been picked yet is that he doesn't pass or do set plays well. Just goes himself all day and does his own thing.

1. Tom T
2. Taufua
3. Gutho
4. Hiku
5. Vidot?
6. Littlejohn
7. Elgey
8. Tom B
9. Hodges/Mcinnes
10. Jake T
11. Buhrer
12. Leary
13. Lui

14. Sao
Then some u20s forwards

My thoughts on the team in couple years?

Definitely sign:
T burgess
Elgey

Make a play for:
Masoe
Scott
Maloney
Mullen
Taupau
Klemmer
Myles
Danny wicks
Nikorima Brothers
Luk page
Sik manu
Ryan james
Sezer
Gallen

Last edited:
Did anyone hear 2SM this afternoon, talking about Manly doldrums, bottom of table etc., one said something about he will have good news next week? regarding forwards that will set Manly up for a good season next year?

(Clutching at anything positive at the moment)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8