Latest rumoured signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Orford was diabolical at canberra. He may have come good. But the games he played were woeful.
Did anyone hear 2SM this afternoon, talking about Manly doldrums, bottom of table etc., one said something about he will have good news next week? regarding forwards that will set Manly up for a good season next year?

(Clutching at anything positive at the moment)

Yeah that was Gerard Condon from Reading the Play and he has a very good postie.

For me, I'd go for Maloney or Sezer with Maloney the preference. Both high percentage goal kickers and 1st grade experience. Elgey if we don't pay overs as well, but lots of players look good in highlights packages i.e Aaron Groom.

So be careful what you wish for.

I'd be looking at Luke Page (I liked what he did in the reggies last week against us) and Burgess would be a high profile signing.

(But remember the Manly guys got back up and hit Page again and again. They didn't take a backward step either. So to the Manly forwards on Page - good job fellows you showed a lot of heart. May I say a lot more heart than other more 'high-profile' players showed earlier.)

We do have Littlejohn (also in the reggies where he played a good solid game) and then we get the best available 1/2 back to partner him.

We don't need to pay a great deal we just need to get the best available for the best price and cherry-pick the best out there without going overboard IMHO.

We don't want to be a Parramatta paying overs for has-beens.

I'd be looking at Luke Page (I liked what he did in the reggies last week against us) and Burgess would be a high profile signing.

(But remember the Manly guys got back up and hit Page again and again. They didn't take a backward step either. So to the Manly forwards on Page - good job fellows you showed a lot of heart. May I say a lot more heart than other more 'high-profile' players showed earlier.)

We do have Littlejohn (also in the reggies where he played a good solid game) and then we get the best available 1/2 back to partner him.

We don't need to pay a great deal we just need to get the best available for the best price and cherry-pick the best out there without going overboard IMHO.

We don't want to be a Parramatta paying overs for has-beens.
Yeah, this Luke page will attract attention from clubs if he continues to display the venom in his runs from last weekend against us, and he will hurt a lot of defenders as well...... Sure would take a set to line up time after time in front of him. That kid from manly , I take my hat off to you.

Is Elgey a goal kicker?

Manly must get a high percentage kicker -even for 2015 @:cool:
If we don't sign any forwards that can dominate up front we wont be able to attract any quality halves because they will be on a hiding to nothing playing without the support of dominating forwards

Yeah, this Luke page will attract attention from clubs if he continues to display the venom in his runs from last weekend against us, and he will hurt a lot of defenders as well...... Sure would take a set to line up time after time in front of him. That kid from manly , I take my hat off to you.
Dylan Kelly was the Kid but he is out this week so got punished bad it seems

Manly or some of the supporters????
I haven't, I wont and I will never give up on my team
Manly is the one quoted as having exciting news of a signing for next year.
I want them to excite me for 2015 first @:)

Manly Supporters are not giving up on Manly, just in the belief in some of our current Players' commitment @:cool:

If we don't sign any forwards that can dominate up front we wont be able to attract any quality halves because they will be on a hiding to nothing playing without the support of dominating forwards
I still think that our forwards are just one Leader short.

But giving up 33% of the points on offer for a converted try is getting old @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6