Latu - what now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
It appears that another overpaid and morally bankrupt footy player is in the news - should he be allowed to play the game or should he be passed on to the home of troubled wealthy former League players (ie union).

Sharks' Latu charged with assault
rugby league player Tevita Latu has been charged with assault after allegedly breaking the nose of a teenage girl.

The 19-year-old woman, named by News Ltd newspapers as Brooke Peninton, was allegedly punched in the face by the Sharks utility outside Cronulla's Kingsway BP service station on Monday at about 3.30am (AEST).

Ms Peninton told police she attempted to talk to Latu before the pair became involved in an altercation and she was punched once in the face, causing her to fall to the ground.

She was taken to Sutherland hospital for treatment to a broken nose.

Latu, 24, was arrested at his Miranda home at 11.30pm (AEST) on Monday and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

He was granted police bail to face Sutherland Local Court on June 15.

© 2006 AAP

That is totally slack (hitting a woman - teenager - in the face). She's only a kid basically, and this guy trains with weights etc on a daily basis.

I say clink time would be warranted. He'd go great with those long locks of his in Silverwater.

What is it with the Sharks...first that bloke now playing with the Raiders...(the boxing prop) and Jeremy Smith coming to blows over a chick on the team bus, players play up in the city on a pub crawl (what exactly did they do), Hutch belting a young team mate during a weights session and now this....
(thats just off the top of my head- there could be more)

What is it with the Sharks...first that bloke now playing with the Raiders...(the boxing prop) and Jeremy Smith coming to blows over a chick on the team bus, players play up in the city on a pub crawl (what exactly did they do), Hutch belting a young team mate during a weights session and now this....
(thats just off the top of my head- there could be more)

Its called roid rage. Cronulla are probably the new drugcastle.

I heard that the bulldogs want to sign him if he is relased by the sharks. They say that he will fit into their team perfectly.

Hitting a woman is completely unacceptable in Cronulla. Excpet if she is "of Middle Eastern appearance' of course.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2