Laurie Daly and BSlater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big nose is such a fair weather supporter. He's jumped ship from the dragqueens and faiders and now hes having a love fest with the scum. Only ever barracks for favorites unless its manly. Thank god he never supports us. What a tool.

Brookvale said:
well given that Big Nose Daleys Dwagons have choked he now has to brown nose some other team.

You do realise he hasn't been involved with the Dragons for a few years now?

My only real complaint about this site is when people start sooking about commentators. Talk about bandwagon jumping? WTF. Do you expect them to bag teams who are winning the comp and praise the wooden spoon contenders? Of course they are going to jump on board when teams are doing well. That's the whole point. As for an Manly bias, get a grip. We've had plenty of positive press this year, and a fair bit of it has come from people who apparently hate us with a passion. Yet they say one bad thing about us or dare praise a rival and its like they're out to get us. I know at times the club likes having a siege mentality, but it does nothing for me.

I agree Masked Eagle, some on here love a commentator when they say something good but as soon as someone says something negative they are worst in the world. It's quite amusing! Hoppa's forward pass was noticably quiet on here. Where was the Politis favouritism?

What I want to hear from a commentator is an accurate description of what is happening on the field, not fawning and tail wagging every time one of their favourites has the ball. Daleys remarks re Slater on Saturday fell into that category.

its a total love fest on fox with these guys,you cant say a bad about the storm with these guys now,yet when the **** hit the fan,they were giving it to them bigtime,its like they all go together for a weekend and had a love in

Can not comment on Daley as I did not see that game (only highlights) however you are dreaming if you do not think he is not a quality player

I am all for Manly but the way some of you carry on here you would think we are the most wronged team in the world.

Slater is the most overrated hack since Lockyer

Without the wealth of talent that surrounds them,they are NOTHING

I don't like Slater but I don't dispute his quality as a player. Daleys lack of quality as a commentator is obvious. Sycophancy is no substitute for talent.

The biggest Manly hater of all is that old drunkard, The Wok. I believe this will be his last year with his bum chum, Morrow on the ABC. Good riddance.

DSM5 said:
The biggest Manly hater of all is that old drunkard, The Wok. I believe this will be his last year with his bum chum, Morrow on the ABC. Good riddance.

Please............goodbye to the "supposed inventor of coaching" or as h will have us believe!! Was good but that was nearly 30 years ago!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4