Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unbelievable. He was outstanding. Of all the forwards he relished his opportunity. He will stay with us & bow out with us.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Bloody loved his bit of play near the end there !!

Bringing the kickoff back, lifts the ball up, picks out 2 of their forwards, yells out come on and then gets absolutely smashed lol

They replayed it as a highlight in slo-mo after the match and that was the first time I had noticed it. It was beautiful to watch.

I love BJ's passion for the game! He's fitted in so well at our club & having a whale of a season :)

That's just the sort of stuff you want to see from your team. Especially your props.....loving the confrontation.

I remember Spud used to yell out when he did hit ups (especially from the kick off)...beautiful!!

Bj has been a great find. King has been out all season and he really stepped up to fill his boots.

He was solid tonight. All our forwards were.

Caught up with BJ's very proud Gran and Dad before the game.
She said that they were having champagne tonight, no matter the result, as this is the highest level game Brenton has ever played.:)

I can just imagine their joy at BJ finally finding his home, with us at Manly :angel:

How anyone can go from playing in the South Australian Rugby League to being in an NRL Grand Final with the greatest league club on the planet is astounding.

Take it from someone who has been involved in league here in Adelaide, the SARL is not even park footy compared to the NRL.

He's been great. But as I said in the other thread I would start George because of his size and because lawerence seems to be more effective In the back end of the halves

KOMORI said:
My wifey is kinda in love with Brenton :)

She's not the only one :heart:

HappilyManly said:
Caught up with BJ's very proud Gran and Dad before the game.
She said that they were having champagne tonight, no matter the result, as this is the highest level game Brenton has ever played.:)

Nice.

His Gran's been on the supporters' bus a few times this year - really gets behind BJ. I know where he got his good looks from :)

Lawrence reminds me of Eamon Sullivan. Neither fit the stereotype body shape of their respective pursuits, but they have a mental ticker that makes up for it and perform at the highest level.

How the Titans missed Brenton's potential is beyond me. Clearly just needed a chance and confidence displayed, and he'll never let you down.

Plenty of talk all year on the best recruit but given our injuries up-front, it's Brenton for Buy Of The Year by a mile, for me.

Hamster Huey said:
Lawrence reminds me of Eamon Sullivan. Neither fit the stereotype body shape of their respective pursuits, but they have a mental ticker that makes up for it and perform at the highest level.

How the Titans missed Brenton's potential is beyond me. Clearly just needed a chance and confidence displayed, and he'll never let you down.

Plenty of talk all year on the best recruit but given our injuries up-front, it's Brenton for Buy Of The Year by a mile, for me.

His consistency has been outstanding in the toughest job on the park. Filled King's shoes admirably!

CAMBO said:
He's been great. But as I said in the other thread I would start George because of his size and because lawerence seems to be more effective In the back end of the halves

I like how Tooves uses George either side of half time.
It gives the big fella a break in the middle of his set and saves us an interchange.
I'd worry about George's pace at the beginning of a game.
Having said that, Lawrence's speed could do some real damage when forwards are tiring as you say.

Either way, we win. Manly pack is awesome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6