League Lounge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i liked the one episode I watched. I just think they need a better host.

Maybe RF should host it rather than that gumby who thinks he should dictate the rules of the game

Who are these other dudes on there ? Have no idea who they are but see them on there every time I have caught it

Yeah I can't stand Warren Smith either

James Matheson is one of the hosts of Australian Idol, and a Manly supporter/beaches local. Went to Forest high I believe.

The other guy is a comedian and sharks supporter and then you have Warren Smith as the host.

They then have other randoms, like Gordy etc different each week

Matt Ballin will be on the show next week, the show is not the best but for some reason i still watch it lol.

Watched it tonight it wasn't that great as Brendan cowell was bitching bout the ref...not positive but I thought James mathieson went to st Augustines across the road from.brookie

I don't go much on warren smith at all..and also -does anyone know who the chick was on the show tonight? The only person that knew what he was talking about was Greg Alexander!

Daniel said:
James Matheson is one of the hosts of Australian Idol, and a Manly supporter/beaches local. Went to Forest high I believe.

The other guy is a comedian and sharks supporter and then you have Warren Smith as the host.

They then have other randoms, like Gordy etc different each week

His name is Brendan Cowell and he's an actor, not a comedian. Been in plenty of Aussie TV shows but most recently was the star of the pretty good Aussie movie Beneath Hill 60.

Big fan of James Mathison and Brendan Cowell.. Love their banter.

The show is a bit "ehhh" because Brandy and Warren Smith don't gel with those two at all. I think if they dropped Brandy and Warren Smith and brought in more charismatic people like Ryan Phelan (yes, i know afl, blah, but he's good) or Adam Peacock (Manly fan too!) it would be a fantastic show..

I actually dont mind the show for a light Sunday night.

James Matheson used to pump petrol at the old BP on Warringah Rd Beacon Hill (now the car wash)
He won a compere comp for channel V years ago.
You still see him on the hill at Brookie!:)

WTF is Matheson doing on a Rugby League show???

The guy won a comp proving he's stupid enough for Channell V to pour over the youth.

Get him away from anything that requires analytical intelligence.

matheson is actually a really great bloke, unlike that ego monster Andrew G he hosted Idol with. James is down to earth and without trying to be a comedian can draw a few chuckles without making a dick of himself. havent caught this show yet.

I saw it last night and though it was tops.

Cowell and Matheson are great. The chick is a bit of a goer.

Warren Smith is bog ordinary though.

Ordinary is very generous. I have tried to watch this show on 3 separate occasions and never gotten past about 3 and a half minutes before changing channels. It is unwatchable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6