League Unlimited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
I cannot believe the level of delusional hatred towards Manly there, so many fools celebrating Stewart injuring his knee and truly believing that Glenn was completely responsible for the 2nd fight.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=390147&page=33

Believe it and use it for the seige mentality that is going to galvanise this team like never before my friends. This is going to be an unbelievable week for Manly and it is going to put this club into a tight knit unit under seige from all sides.

Well when is everybody going to believe it?

We are hated so we have hate back. If you see anybody walking down the street in any enemy jersey, spit at them & call them a low dog.

I can't read that kind of crap or the ridiculous comments at the bottom of foxsports articles because it just makes me angry. The bias and hatred towards manly gets in the way of any common sense.

Have you guys forgotten we are the silvertails - we live to be hated from the other 15 teams and their fans.

Most people on LU are there just to say things to rile up other supporters. Actually, it's more like an irrational hatred and i often wonder what they do in the real world. You look back on their comments and they look like morons soon after and they always, ALWAYS contradict themselves. I joined up in the hope of talking to a broad range of league fans and got as far as three posts.

Also, I've never seen so much use of the word 'cat' as I have over there.
Come on, they don't even sound like the 'manly' supporters they claim to be. Go to a pub with a game on and listen out for a comment describing someone as a cat... my count so far? Zero. There are people beating their chests over themselves and their team and they go on about other people calling them cats... wow, that's got them!

Sorry, it annoys me when there's some good conversation going on and it's interspersed with dumb comments just as Ceagle described. "Let's talk about a team's performance...", "no wait this guy is a cat and should be suspended the whole season for a dog (dog...cat...what?) shot" etc etc. "This guy's injured, how bad?" "Yeah he's a player for this team so he deserves to die painfully..."

Duff said:
Well when is everybody going to believe it?

We are hated so we have hate back. If you see anybody walking down the street in any enemy jersey, spit at them & call them a low dog.

Yeh,let's do that!NOT.....REALLY unintelligent thing to suggest we do!

We could just walk past them in our Eagles jumper. And when they address us, ignore them, because we know they have nothing intelligent to say,

Sometimes it takes patience and fortitude to get that winning feeling.

TokyoEagle said:
We could just walk past them in our Eagles jumper. And when they address us, ignore them, because we know they have nothing intelligent to say,

Sometimes it takes patience and fortitude to get that winning feeling.

Agree.Sometimes less is more!They'll be more riled if we say nothing.

3 words for them all: Bring it on!! The war ain't over. If they think us losing the Stewart Brothers means us not winning this year, they really haven't been watching much of us this year.

In addition, the more they continue this, the more the team will gain the us vs them mentality...and that is not a bad thing. We started seeing it last night and it was a beautiful sight.

Yeah on Fox sports today we were given little chance to win the premiership if both Glenn and Brett don't play but after Friday night i think we can, especially if Hoppa is ok to play by the finals and can fill in at fullback!! We were like a team possessed on Friday and its a shame the "fight" had to overshadow the fact we belted the premiership favorites into a pulp.

It wasn't just the players that won and lost us the past few seasons. It was the belief that they are a family. We won in 08 with that attitude and then when Brett went down they all went down with him. It was that same attitude that led to victory on Friday night, I couldn't be any more prouder to call myself a Manly fan right now.

It is with that family attitude that we'll go into the finals with and teams will be unable to beat us, doesn't matter how many inexperienced players are in the squad.

PS: I think Glenn and Adam will be back in time for the GF if we make it. Will make for good viewing and an interesting week leading to the GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6