Leagues Club annual report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I received my leagues club annual report the other day and it makes for sad reading.

No wonder the club reduced its grant this year as both turnover and profit have dropped in the past 12 months. They still have $8m worth of debt and no hope of reducing it without selling off its remaining assets.

Past financial mismanagement of the leagues club has finally caught up with them.

I have heard that they are sorting through 3 tenders at present to build a new leagues club. From what i have heard it sounds like the main developer wants to acquire the car park for nothing.

The longer they wait the worse their bargaining position will be. Interesting to see that their current bankers are the bank of New Zealand. If they have to take over the club then maybe we can become a feeder club for the Warriors?

Great they have directors like Zorba on the board to help them get out of the gutter

I received my leagues club annual report the other day and it makes for sad reading.

No wonder the club reduced its grant this year as both turnover and profit have dropped in the past 12 months. They still have $8m worth of debt and no hope of reducing it without selling off its remaining assets.

Past financial mismanagement of the leagues club has finally caught up with them.

I have heard that they are sorting through 3 tenders at present to build a new leagues club. From what i have heard it sounds like the main developer wants to acquire the car park for nothing.

The longer they wait the worse their bargaining position will be. Interesting to see that their current bankers are the bank of New Zealand. If they have to take over the club then maybe we can become a feeder club for the Warriors?

The Bank of New Zealand is owned by Nab, hence it is an Australian Bank (sounds weird I know).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7