leagues club parking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
I read in the manly daily that you can no longer park at the leagues club car park on game day if you are not a member of the leagues club.
So members of the sea eagles or football club who are not members of the licensed club must park else where.
Just thought I would warn people as they will have security there to check members cards.
It is real hard to park now going to games with the old car park being closes at the northern end of the ground and the school car park closing on game days.
I am a member of the club but I know lots of people park there who just go to the games.
Good luck as I think the game will be a sell out.

funny thing that, the car park is for members. My guess is that they paid for it.

The public school car park will be open, as it is on all game days.

Great decision.

It used to be like that years ago but that only lasted a year or two. I hate having to get there extra early just to get a parking spot when i know at least 50% of the people in there are not members.

I can breathe a bit easier about getting a spot tomorrow night. Even though i'll get there at 4pm, i was still a bit worried about spots given the profile of the game.

DSM5 said:
funny thing that, the car park is for members. My guess is that they paid for it.

The public school car park will be open, as it is on all game days.

I know its the members car park but it has never been inforced before.(I think it got sold a few years ago with the building and is in private hands)

Sorry I was talking about St Augustine's at the back of the oval.
I will be cabing it anyway as a few drinks at the game will be required .

Makes sense. It cost stuff all to be a leagues club member. Makes it harder for opposition fans too

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6