Leaked Video inside info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Sorry to give this its own thread, but i needed to get everyones attention.

Can anyone from Manly or the peninsula who is working today, going home getting the kids and going to the game tonight video a documentary style video of the experience of what it actually takes to get there.

To show these incompetent Idiots at the NRL what scheduling our finals games on a friday night in sydney causes. We need to do something like this and get it out there.

I would normally be going but im out of the country at the moment.

Bad idea then? Any takers?

conanu said:
Sorry to give this its own thread, but i needed to get everyones attention.

Can anyone from Manly or the peninsula who is working today, going home getting the kids and going to the game tonight video a documentary style video of the experience of what it actually takes to get there.

To show these incompetent Idiots at the NRL what scheduling our finals games on a friday night in sydney causes. We need to do something like this and get it out there.

I would normally be going but im out of the country at the moment.

Bad idea then? Any takers?

Posted this in another thread, getting from Brookvale to moore Park in non peak daylight traffic takes no less than 45 minutes

We need a fireproof hindenburg styled blimp to get there en masse on a Friday night, or a stupid number of Chinooks which would be a flawed idea at best

We work, they don't
We each have a car, they get trains from the west
We win comps, they win charity shields

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4