Leave Gallop alone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I'm over reading the Gallop slamming posts here. Get over it.
He's got a tough job and is doing his best. I'm probably a lone voice but I reckon he does a great job, actually. It's time to concentrate on winning the comp not this other crap.

baz is that you.

I reckon someone has either stolen baz's account details or his brain has been infiltrated.

Get well soon.

Interesting that the News Ltd media did their best to all but ignore the story. We wouldn't have even heard of it but for the SMH picking it up.

But the News Ltd media did report Gallop had "apologised" for what he said. Their words, not his. This is that "apology" issued in a press release:

"I was responding to a question suggesting that what happened on Sunday was OK because it was just a demonstration of passion," he said. "I said that passion can't be used as an excuse for bad behaviour and the timing of the analogy I used to emphasise that certainly could have been better. It wasn't intended to create offence."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/david-gallops-lesson-in-bad-timing/story-e6frep5o-1226136447013

If anyone can find an apology there, please show it to me. All I hear is him justifying what he said. Listen to the original audio and you'll see News Ltd significantly watered down what he said to make it sound more palatable.

THAT is how PR machines handle bad news about one of their employees. Exactly the opposite of what David Gallop does with the NRL.

bazeagle said:
I'm over reading the Gallop slamming posts here. Get over it.
He's got a tough job and is doing his best. I'm probably a lone voice but I reckon he does a great job, actually. It's time to concentrate on winning the comp not this other crap.

You're over Gallop posts, so you create a new Gallop thread?

Good one.

Kiwi Eagle said:
What are you going to do if I don't leave Gallop alone ? ;)

a kitten will die, on the hour, every hour until you do

Gallops actions have been small minded, personal, vindictive and inconsistent. Management by caprice rather than planning.
His connections with News Ltd are a huge conflict of interest in which he sold out our game at tens of millions less than it was worth. He has never played Rugby League and has no strategic plan for the future. The only person less competent than him would be someone suggesting that he was doing a good job.

No **** off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
He deserves the boo`s & jeers just look how Brett was treated ..game in direpute my ass when theres fuk heads out there like carney , myles & marshall :p..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6