Leeds Rhinos Form.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Burrow had a great game against us last time, that game against a nothing pom team is no reason for any fears

A grade teams aren't a real test

Choc knocked him senseless in the first 15 min and he never came back on

Yeah, I look forward to it E2W. I'll be in contact with Mark before so I'll find out where you are. You guys got plans for after the game?

As for the game, The thing thats in your advantage is your back row. Ours is a smaller, more mobile back row but yours are just beasts. We have 5 big props though so that's not a worry. I'm excited to see how Watkins and Hardaker go against Matai and Lyon though. This really does intrigue me more than any other battle on the park.

robbiea said:
Theres no way your backs are close to being as mobile as ours....

I did say mobile back row but our backs are very quick too. The quickest in SL in fact. We have the current "best winger in the world", 2 future internationals at centre and a lad who was in the England squad last year but didnt get a game... plus Brent Webb :blush:

Shoe1 said:
Did you choose your provocative handle on purpose HH? Not a popular name out manly way.

I was HH for years over on RLFans but I shortend it to just Harrigan about 2 years ago. I became a referee about 9 years ago and he was the best ref at the time so that's the reason for the name lol. It's not meant to wind anyone up. Harrigan/HH is my handle on every forum I'm a member of, whether it be RL or not. And hopefully as you can tell on here, I come in peace :)

Been over to rlfans and is a good place (Dan look at getting connected with them know that a few of clubs unofficial forums are on this and is apparently the biggest RL forum on the net). Unlike oz forums where Manly fans have to have a thick skin these guys are okay until we play them in tests.
Let the Southstanders know we're coming and all have been civil

Not to mention we have an unhealthy obsession with Cake on there ay ;)

You get some idiots on there and guys who's sole purpose is to try to get a reaction but 95% of them are decent guys.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=dab6552db4d30f7a4f4990a89ccdebe0

That's the Southstander forum btw ^^

A few are trying to get on here for some pre game banter (apart from Harrigan) and will be on the look out for us MWTS's and want to have knock back a few adult lemonades with us prior to the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4