Legend spotto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My 17yo nephew saw the Burgess' at Clovelly chatted with them for a minute then said "so what did it feel like getting smashed by Matai? Sam looked at George, George looked at the ground and said " yer it hurt, you must be a Manly fan".

Yes my nephew is the legend.

Since we are including non legends, ill include mine.
In 2005 manly were having their mad Monday celebrations and were walking past my school, I screamed out "go manly". Sam Harris flipped the bird and told me to f*** off.
Only bad experience I have had with a Manly player.
See Lama Tasi with the Manly boys quite often.

We should introduce a points system. 20 for a true legend, grand final winners etc, with a loading on top if they are old. Non manly legends don't count. Manly Hacks are worth 5 points, non manly hack spottos cause you to lose points, but should still be posted here for the amusement of others.

Good manly players are worth 10 points. The forum members will decide who is a good player and who is a hack.

All sightings must be posted on here within 24 hours.

So I am on 20, bob is on 10, bones is on zero, pepi would be on 5 but his Harris sighting was too long ago.

Jason Hetherington and I are great mates. Talk with him nearly every day to get all the dogs dirt. lol His Capras are struggling. Went down to tweed in Biloela last night :(

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol I'm gonna battle to score points then ;)

Once took a leak and Skandalis at the next pot along.

Going to the toilet with an nrl player is worth 8 points for a number 1, 16 for a number 2. Seeing them throw up is worth 17.

mozgrame said:
Jason Hetherington and I are great mates. Talk with him nearly every day to get all the dogs dirt. lol His Capras are struggling. Went down to tweed in Biloela last night :(

Lol he is a funny bastard, was with 3 of my mates in Brisbane for Origin a couple of years back, and we went for a beer and the table behind us was him, Hagan, D Smith and Lamb and he stopped for a bit of banter with us as we were watching the soccer world cup

Kiwi Eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Lol he is a funny bastard, was with 3 of my mates in Brisbane for Origin a couple of years back, and we went for a beer and the table behind us was him, Hagan, D Smith and Lamb and he stopped for a bit of banter with us as we were watching the soccer world cup

Yeah he is a top bloke in all respects. He can have you in stitches with some of the stories he has about his playing days. Very down to earth and will go the knuckle as quick as look at you haha.
He was telling me last week how he had to put his hands in his pockets so he wouldn't clout one of the broncos head honchos that was sprouting his "knowledge" here the other day.

Used to drink as an underage lad with David the mule Hoskings at the old steyne front bar - dead set legend

I used to drink at the Narrabeen Antler with Johnny Gibbs. Allan Thomson used to work on the door and there was a cover charge when a band was playing. John used to have to pay his $2 just like everybody else.

mozgrame said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Yeah he is a top bloke in all respects. He can have you in stitches with some of the stories he has about his playing days. Very down to earth and will go the knuckle as quick as look at you haha.
He was telling me last week how he had to put his hands in his pockets so he wouldn't clout one of the broncos head honchos that was sprouting his "knowledge" here the other day.

still remember him on the footy show years ago and when asked about halligan's goal kicking he replied "i'd hate to be his dog!".
had them all in stitches

Fingerprinted by Don McKinnon once at the old North Sydney Police Station. I was worried he might take a leak halfway through. Played over 35's soccer with John Gray for 2 or 3 years before he was seriously injured.

Saw Hasler at Darling Harbour about 6 months ago which I suspect loses me about a bazillion points. I was going to push him in the drink but my 13 year old took one look at the look on my face and simply said...."Don't". She knew exactly what I was thinking. Had a little chuckle to myself. She knows her old man well.

I saw Hasler a couple of times prior to his departure from the club. One time he was hanging in the driveway next to the furniture shop just beyond Kebab World in Dee Why.

The other time he was walking around the Mona Vale shopping strip alone looking like a schizophrenic. I crossed the road a couple of times and he always ended up in the vicinity of where I was going.

Jorge has settled into the area nicely since moving here from out west. He was at Newport Arms on Australia Day.

Also ran into Matai shortly before the season began (same evening as the all stars match) at the New Brighton hotel. He was having a smoke and relaxing in the pokies room. Jorge was also there that night but I saw him up a couple of levels just off the dance floor. I think it's obvious that Jorge and Steve get on really well.

Back in 2009 I also saw Watmough at Parklife. The NRL grand final was on that day but I don't think he cared enough to watch it live.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4