Let the DCE rumours start again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
I expect the media to start the DCE rumours to broncos\ Dogs again now that they showed him on TV at the game tonite

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I expect the media to start the DCE rumours to broncos\ Dogs again now that they showed him on TV at the game tonite
was thinking the same thing BE,lol,here we go again,lol

Yep he's gone. Signed with Broncos tonight, that was after Des signed him this arvo, just ask Matty Johns.

Won't be at all surprised if the rumours start again - what IS he doing there?! Could be a few reasons but Nine says he's there to watch his "mate" Barba play.

Seeing him on the screen my first reaction was disgust that DCE associates with Barba! But of more concern is that if the Broncos still try to lure him, he'll be more tempted now that his "mate" is in the team.

Yeah the Telecrap will most likely have a rumour tomorrow. They live on rumours.

We have now seen him at quite a few games (both dogs and donkeys).

I reckon if we lost DCE it would be bigger than when we lost Bozo, Fatty, Blake, Beaver and Des.

Dear lord. Foran and Lyon in the halves and Matai and Hiku in the centres would be just fine. We won a GF with Lyon in the 1/2's 40 blot. Then we wouldn't have a player manager threatening us every 5 seconds.

Sorry, but everyone elevates him far too high.

ALinda said:
Won't be at all surprised if the rumours start again - what IS he doing there?! Could be a few reasons but Nine says he's there to watch his "mate" Barba play.

Seeing him on the screen my first reaction was disgust that DCE associates with Barba! But of more concern is that if the Broncos still try to lure him, he'll be more tempted now that his "mate" is in the team.

If I had a choice of following Barba to Brisbane or his lovely lady to the beaches I know which one I'm doing. :angel:

The camera's didn't pick him up until after he tweeted he was at the footy watching his mate.

So......he was at the footy watching his mate.

The only story here is his, ahem, choice of mates!

OMG saw DCE wearing a Jordan tShirt!!! He's going to the NBL!!!

OMG saw DCE in Woolies, he's going to be a check out chick.

OMG saw DCE at KFC he's going to eat that

Does that mean DCE is in the EBC

Berkeley_Eagle said:
OMG saw DCE wearing a Jordan tShirt!!! He's going to the NBL!!!

OMG saw DCE in Woolies, he's going to be a check out chick.

OMG saw DCE at KFC he's going to eat that

Does that mean DCE is in the EBC

OMG sees a lot...

Las Vegas Blvd said:
He was there with his 5 girlfriends
Well there's obviously nothing to worry about then. DCE has just started a harem and he was looking for a eunuch to run it...obviously trying to get Barba to renege on his Broncos contract.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6