Lets all laugh at Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

from parraeels

BRETT FINCH
21 July 2006

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that player Brett Finch has today agreed to terms for the next two years.

"I'm glad my future is settled and I'm looking forward to ending the season on a high with the Roosters," Finch said.

"I will miss everyone at the Roosters, especially the players and supporters, but I am looking forward to a new start at Parramatta," Finch added.

"There is no doubt the opportunity to work with Michael Hagan once again was a great incentive, as was the chance to work alongside Tim Smith. He is a player of enormous ability, and I believe we can do great things together for Parramatta. When I was given the opportunity to find a new Club for next year, I told my manager that Parramatta was my number one priority," Finch said.

Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald is excited by the news.

"Brett has shown his ability in the pressure of representative football, and he will be a great asset to our strong playing roster for next year. I join with everyone from Parramatta in welcoming him to the Club," Mr Fitzgerald said.

Brett's manger Steve Gillis says he's glad the situation has been resolved.

"There is no doubt Brett is sad to be moving on, but at the same time he is very comfortable with the decision, and I know he is really looking forward to wearing the Blue and Gold next year," Mr Gillis said.

Brett has asked the media to respect his desire not to make any further comment on the matter.

They are no chance next year with that loser. The positon is now available at the rooters for monas.

\"I will miss everyone at the Roosters, especially the players and supporters, but I am looking forward to a new start at Parramatta,\" Finch added.

Says alot for the coaching & admin staff..........
No love lost there! :violin:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4