Lets beat those Dogs!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bring on the Doggies i say :)

No team plays a good brand of footy when it is pouring rain like last nights game.

Bring on next week i say and rip into the Dogs

Pick your self up Manly and channel that aggression against the dogs

Last night was a good loss ! Backs against the wall, time to separate the champions from the pretenders, coaching staff and administration included !

I'm keen as hopefully the boys have a good crack and smash Renyolds and dogs aren't exactly playing well and they have Knights this week which will hopefully give them false confidence like we did.

Next weeks side hopefully:

1: T Trbojevic (get him in the middle not just the edges)
2: J Taufua (needs to wake up and realise he is playing for a contract and he has been playing well bar last night)
3: D Walker (where he belongs centre!)
4: B Willaime
5: M Wright (has been really good and is proving a great mid season pick up)
6: J Lyon (hopefully back 1 week early, if he isn't Koroisau to 5/8 or Get I John in FG)
7: D Cherry-Evans (needs to be receiving the ball at 1st receiver)
8: D Lussick (best prop in the game on form ATM)
9: A Koroisau (continues to give 100% and will be dangerous against the big tired dogs)
10: M Taupau (has been strong at prop since returning)
11: L Brown or N Green
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: L Brown or M Parcell
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: N Myles
17: S Vave

Keep belting them like we did against parra. But I hope killer is back. We really need him

It was said the Slimey had nothing to play for so loosened up. Hopefully same for us for the rest of the season to build confidence for 2017. Time to get Knight some game time in place of The coloured boys?

Well we have the Bulldogs next Thursday they are again another bogey team for us.

I predict dogs by 24 with the performance on Friday night that we showed. Dogs could really do a number on us on Thursday night

I suspect if Lyon and Parcell play we will not lose by as much I say by 14 if they both play.

Really can not see another win this season sadly.

What are people's thoughts for this game?

Anyone joining me in the away supporters bay on Thursday?

Even though it was an awful game, I thought the effort from our forward pack against the Eels was excellent in difficult conditions. If we can keep that up, it should at least keep us in the game. Bulldogs aren't exactly setting the world on fire, so who knows?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6