Lets face the facts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I can not see this year getting much better.

We are running around with a price on head for being champions and we are the team to beat no matter where we sit on the ladder
Choc and Snake incident (enough said)
Boardroom blow ups
We have dropped 2 games at Brookie already
the teams we have lost are mediocre at best and have only won 2 games from 4
Our defence out wide is questionable
We are yet to meet the likes of Broncos - Dragons - Storm - Cowgirls

I will follow manly where ever (including the NE) but i dont think we will get ourselves out of this rut any time soon

Lets hope the Tigers are toothless this weekend because they are much like the teams we played so far this years the throw the ball around.

We have to watch the DVD of the Grand Final just to make me enjoy footy again

We need to get back to basics cut out the penalties and they really need to start playing for each other and they will win games no question.

It's hard to watch especially all the points we are leaking and we don't have much in attack to offer either. But Like you say Rambo through thick and thin Manly till the day I die.

To Many errors and not enough heart. Dessie sure has a lot of work to do but seriously I hope we start to regain some form real soon.

I'll be a Manly fan (regardless) until the day I die....I have seen worse than this in my 46 years of being a fan so it's not the end of the world.

The one thing that's different of course is we are Premiers and WCC Champions....and just a few months later "shot ducks".

It's hard to see how we are going to get out of this, all we can hope for is that a few of our class players will start to fire and we stay away from the dreaded Wooden Spoon.

We were missing our Centres and Fullback today. Any team would do it tough without those. Take Folau, Hodges and Hunt out of Brisbane and they wouldn't win either.

No reason to get the razor out.  With a full complement we'll grind our way up the ladder.  We'll have no-one in the SOO reps so that's a bonus for a poor start.  With Stewie back we win something like 70 % of our games.  Robbo back to where he plays best will stiffen our outside backs.  Lyon missing is a problem but then again Des isn't playing him where he plays best anyway.  Centres and heart in the forwards are our problem areas.  Fix those and we win. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7