Let's "find a way to lose"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I've seen it all
Love my Seaeagles and back next week to support, but we found a way to lose more than they found a way to win ..,,
Got some dog calls as usual, but not gunna excuse losing a game with 8 mins to go on their 10m line with them needing 3 tries to win ???

We just don't have our heads in it this year. I'd give us a serious chance of making the top 4 and challenging for the premiership with Turbo fit, but without him we just aren't good enough.

We must be just about the dumbest team in the comp too.

A couple of really ordinary HIA calls. Harper 30 seconds after the tackle and sure Foran took a bit of a knock but he looked fine. Both within 5 mins of each other. Both no troubles in coming back.

You didn't see the forward pass to Dearden with Manly up 16 with 8 mins on the clock on halfway?
They score off That set ...
Still should have held on, as the title of the thread should suggest
Jake maybe getting penalised for a high tackle in the fst half **** me the pop up ads o this site on moblile oure out of control. I cant even type a word without bull**** tarocssh ads popping up.

You didn't see the forward pass to Dearden with Manly up 16 with 8 mins on the clock on halfway?

I did see if I didn't think it was forward. What I did see was a lazy chase which turned the game. Drinkwater should have been buried in the in goal area yet we were lazy than gave a penalty away. We are a dumb and lazy team sadly we have a million dollar half that is meant to settle us and steer us home yet he rarely delivers for us I'm sure he will perform for qld.

I have been saying this all year. You just get that feeling that they’re not comfortable winning, or they don’t think they deserve it. The bigger their lead the worse they play, inviting the other side into the game until they inevitably get run down.

I did see if I didn't think it was forward. What I did see was a lazy chase which turned the game. Drinkwater should have been buried in the in goal area yet we were lazy than gave a penalty away. We are a dumb and lazy team sadly we have a million dollar half that is meant to settle us and steer us home yet he rarely delivers for us I'm sure he will perform for qld.
Again beauty of opinion as Deardon was 3m in front of him and had to reach back to grab the ball.
The 1 thing we can agree with is the terrible way to lose an unlosable game of footy and yes...how they got out of the in goal area was deplorable....

What a fcking way to lose a game

No excuses..... No excuses whats so ever !

Winning teams over come adversity and find a way to win and losers find a way to whinge

We can only control what we can control

and we lost control of a leading score and the match

All Payton had to say to the team is to just play solid patient footy cause manly will hand us the win..which is what we just witnessed
troll GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6