Lets give them time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Hi, well if we put in hoppa jnr, hokko etc we must be patient and give the young guys plenty of time to adjust to nrl!! to be honest, i'd much rather see the young guns play than bailey etc who we know won't win us a game anyway, maybe the future has come 1 year too early

Let's hope so AND that includes the people on the various fan websites as well.

We CANNOT expect miracles overnight.

if we can keep near the top 8 all season, with the experience our young guns are gaining, do a Parra and win 3 matches in the finals and grand final here we come, we just can't afford to be a long way behind 8th place.

Darren, I agree. People on fan sites are sure to give them time. They will have at least 10 minutes!!! :)

Us Manly fans are an impatient bunch and we expect much!!

gday Canteen, I'm on the chopping block now ;)I keep calling for youth etc and they may now play!! my little bit of reputation might go down the t####! My only saving card is allow some time, but it is true, I'd rather see Foran, Hoppa, hokko etc be guided by Des, Jamie, Choc, Brett who can only do them the world of good. Thwy will need time to develop, make mistakes, learn plays in the toughest comp in the world.

I agree with you and today we see the launch of the NRL career of Trent Hodkinson. Your call for time is right, though sadly not too many players get that luxury. I hope these young guys kick on as they are the future of our club.

Well Hodkinson gets a go. I hope he plays well and shows some of this much mooted skill and class.

If he does go well, I can't wait for the avalanche of scouts who first spotted his talent with their I told you so posts.

Chip & Chase link said:
Well Hodkinson gets a go. I hope he plays well and shows some of this much mooted skill and class.

If he does go well, I can't wait for the avalanche of scouts who first spotted his talent with their I told you so posts.

I cant wait to hear all the deafening silence from the conservatives. 

and all the experts who bagged him without seeing him play regularly

give it up c and c.he will get a go ,he'll be a success or failure,and the game will go on.today he showed some good touches and some inexperience as well and will be better for the run.

him playing for the sunshine coast when we have no regular halfback helps no one.

if todays result doesnt tell you this is a season for looking forward then nothing will.the top sides close games out.we are a mid table side with some good young talent at our disposal and im sure well be contending strongly again for the crown  in a couple of years.

today he looked good with some lack of experience.

Surely our 6 & & will remain the same now

add to that the benefit of lyon working with williams

Hoppa went really good in the second half today but i wouldnt replace farrah. Id have him in if another injury in the fullback or wing, whare for the centres

susan ridgepipe link said:
and all the experts who bagged him without seeing him play regularly

give it up c and c.he will get a go ,he'll be a success or failure,and the game will go on.today he showed some good touches and some inexperience as well and will be better for the run.

him playing for the sunshine coast when we have no regular halfback helps no one.

if todays result doesnt tell you this is a season for looking forward then nothing will.the top sides close games out.we are a mid table side with some good young talent at our disposal and im sure well be contending strongly again for the crown  in a couple of years.

Agreed. I thought that Hodko played okay for his first NRL appearance and will only improve if given more experience.

I think Hoddo went well today for his first hit out and I thought T. Williams benefited greatly having lyon inside him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6