Let's just soak that up !!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone who criticises any one of the 14 Manly warriors who toughed out that win tonight is an absolute disgrace. Let's just soak that up, that sort of win is the thing season defining moments are built on. One of the great Manly wins of the last few years, and to do it over Parramatta makes it even sweeter.

I'm pumped and I take my hat off to the boys tonight. Where is that clap emoticon when you need it.

I'll reserve one spray for Shayne Hayne. You are a effin disgrace, that was an embarrassing performance with the whistle and I'm so glad we won in spite of your efforts.

goes to show that the nrl dont want manly to win.it happened in the GF with a lop sided penalty count.last week again.tonite again.
wonder how many times when manly are playing away that the penalty count in the first half is heavily against them?
would be interesting if someone could find those stats.
goes to show how crap parra are.if we had that penalty count in our favour ,the game would been over by half time.
anyway,regardless,and keeping positive,the win tonight shows the winning mentality the des and co have instilled into this club.
guts,comitment,desire,never say die.
its whats manly is all about.

great effort from all the boys even Bryant may have lost the "Sam Backo " tag. Given the odds stacked against them one of if not the best wins in the last decade.

for mine Bell did ok but he is too old and too slow, he left us exposed, it is ashame to say.
But every single person there tried I can not knock the effort of every single person

You would be there CW, about 5 mins from your home. :) Thank god we had some supporters in that godless of zones. GO MANLY!!!!!

Fluffy link said:
14 C&C WTF??

only 13 left on the field at the end ;)

Well 13.5 if you are going to get technical, 13 on the field and a one legged Bryant on the bench.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2