Let's sponsor Sao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Okay go with me here

You know how every player has an individual sponsor (Leary has the Belrose hotel)

Well poor old ligi has no one....how about we club together and ST sponsors him?

OK! Everyone form a circle and on the count of 3, you have to quickly reach for you wallet and throw $20 into an empty ice cream container, placed in the centre of the ring. The last one to throw the money has to eat the contents of the container......NO! Hang on..........wrong game :(

But what I spill my beer and the money gets soggy?????

I believe it is precisely for this reason that the Australian Government decided to change to plastic money. @:p

Whale oil beef hooked!! HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY Everyone!!!!

DRINK!!!!!

At a guess not overly much, maybe 5k?

Some of the more savvy on here might know

I believe it is precisely for this reason that the Australian Government decided to change to plastic money. @:p

Whale oil beef hooked!! HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY Everyone!!!!

DRINK!!!!!

Considering I have an Irish heritage - to be sure to be sure........lol

And the lord said unto john "come forth and recieve eternal life"

But john came fifth and had to eat the biscuit
And jebus broke the bread and said take this all of you and eat it for it is my body
And jebus poured the wine and said drink this for it is my blood
And jebus reached for the mayonnaise and Judas says oh fuk that jebus im out of hear.

I'm in I'll throw in some cash for sure

Good man would love to know what it costs. I can't see it being too costly and after last weeks effort would love to have silvertails.net sponsor soggy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6