Lets talk round 1 team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
I have abused choc on twitter and moron parra fans. have no idea where they will play in 2016, but hop we know soon and if they both go we have a chance to nab maloney or sezer.
Lets talk round one team, **** we have some cattle out.
Here where i think our team will look.
1. Snake 2. Gutherson 3. Hiku 4. Killer 5. Blair
6. Foz 7. Dce
13. Mateo 12. Lui 11. Horo
10. Mase 9. Matty ballin 8. Starling
Bench: jsl, leary, jake t, burgess.
18th man: hodges.
Unavailable: buhrer, Lawrence, matai, tafua.

I have abused choc on twitter and moron parra fans. have no idea where they will play in 2016, but hop we know soon and if they both go we have a chance to nab maloney or sezer.
6. Foz 7. Dce

That would probably be the worst pack ever in my opinion. Lui and Horo???

6. Foz 7. Dce

Not a bad line up at all. In Tooves I trust.

Apart from the form of Mason and Mateo, I'm most looking forward to see Leary, Chee-Kam and Jake Turbo's form this year.

At the trial against the roosters Horo had a big go, I think he knows how hard it'll be for him to get a spot in our side. If he gets the start due to injuries he'll give it everything.
Despite everyone's fears and the media bagging out our forward pack I'm very excited to see them in action.
Starling, Lui and jsl all had solid first full seasons in first grade, I'm expecting all 3 to take big steps forward.
Jake T will hopefully earn a bench spot, it'll pay off hugely later in the season to get him game time in the early rounds.
At the trial hiku was listed as a winger but defended in the centres. If Matai is out you'd think he'll play centre, Santini would be a very, very surprising selection.

I rate lui. I dunno about horo starting. I'd maybe even start jsl. Don't forget Tyson Andrews too

I agree with @NewwyEagle. At the trial Horo really got stuck in, he was looking for work and to me actually stood out as one of the players who did well.

The biggest thing I like this year is I think we have a lot of options and a lot of players fighting for first grade spots. Personally I'd line them up as

Snake, Gutherson, Killer, Matai, Hiku Foz, DCE
Starling, Ballin, Lawrence, Lui, Mateo, Horo

Bench: Jake T, Mason, JSL, Burgess

The bench would then have some size, those are 4 pretty big boppers who could come on and cause havoc for 10-20mins spurts.

With everything going on lately including that "parra" thread, I just hope some of you can accept the possibility that this game is definitely not in the bag. If we lose, i am predicting some to pop a sphincter.

There were times last year when Horo's hands really let him down; he kept coffing the ball up in traffic, which is the worst thing a hole runner can do. Part of being an effective hole runner, is to take the occasional hit when the defence reads things correctly.

However, he finished the year off quite nicely, running hard, and tearing in when the opposition had the ball. He did leave a gapping hole for Sam Perrett to score in the SF, but that was playing out of position at hooker, otherwise he had a fantastic game against the Dogs. Personally, I don't think we've seen the last of Horo; he will have a strong year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6