Let's win it all thread!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilverSkier

Reserve Grader
This is it!!! We can do this!!! The ultimate thread to end all threads!!! Welcome to the win 2015 premiership thread!!! Yes, we can do it!!! Who's with me???? Jamie Lyon- the worlds best natural footballer , DCE, poetry in motion, B Stewart, orgasm on grass etc etc..

To begin, let's all turn up to Brookvale Oval Friday night and make the Rabbitohs feel most unwelcome.
NYEagle

That's what I'm talkin bout!!! Let's poison the vermin and destroy all opposition that dare to even think they can walk in our footsteps!!!!(ps my wife approves)

I agree that we need to have a Manly crowd like no other on Friday night. We need to be loud and intimidate Souths. We need to earn our side penalties. We need to show the team we there to support them.

I was worried penrith would beat souths yesterday, because then souths would have been fired up for us next week. Just scraping a scrappy win is good, as they are unlikely to improve next week.

It's funny I can see us winning this weekend. The games that worry me are the Raiders and the Eels the weeks after. I can see us being massively up for this and on a crest, and then thinking 'Raiders/Eels? Pfft we'll smash them' and then going under.

But I agree one game at a time. We owe the Rabbits big time. Their sledging and carry on towards Jamie last year (Keary, McQueen etc), really p***ed me off. We need to give it to them.

We owe the Rabbits big time. Their sledging and carry on towards Jamie last year (Keary, McQueen etc), really p***ed me off. We need to give it to them.

Exactly that little Pr**k yelling and carrying on in the face of Lyon is the image that reminds me of last yr the most. Would love a Trbojevic special on him this week hehe

Don't forget Dylan Walker screaming in Lyon's face. Matai's hit on him in the first round was very satisfying for that reason.

The biggest thing we have to worry about with Souths this weekend is their consistent offside play, particularly when trying to pin us side in our own quarter. I was at the SCG game last year when they did it, and I couldnt believe the refs were letting them get away with it. They literally choke attacking sides.

The other part of their game is the forward roll on they get through surrender tackles, allowing for a lightning fast play the balls. This is another Macguire specialty. Souths don't core a lot of tries through creativity, they score more as a result of forward momentum and back pedling defences getting them over the try line. One of the reason's they're crap to watch (for me at least).

Throw in the obligatory ****ty niggle hold down penalities that they always get when coming out of their own quarter and they're a tough team for us to handle.

We really need the forwards to stand up and take it to them. Try to rattle the Burgess brothers. Not allow them to get any rythm through the middle.

Need Matai back for this, expert for rattling anyone or thing. Big brother Sam isn't there to protect them this time lol

Yeah, I'm wondering at what point consideration is made to put Matai into the forwards. With Gutherson and Turbo coming into their own, Matai might offer us more playing in the middle. His hard runs off our line and tempo changing defensive hits would transfer easily. He's the sort of guy who could really motivate and inspire the pack.

Friday proved that anything is possible but this is an extremely unlikely outcome

How good would it be though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4