Let's wish them well...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Moops

Bencher
Ok, can we stop all the negative stuff now? Enough's enough

The team that we ALL support is playing a final on Saturday so can we all get behind them now? After all, we are all supporters. We can resume the hostilities after the game...and who knows, we MIGHT just pull off a miracle.

Good luck against the Dragons!!!

Woops! A few Dragons supporters at work said Saturday. I need to do my own research ;D

Of course. We will always support Manly.
I think that some people get confused with passionate posts, constructive posts and negative posts. Underneath it all we all want the players selected to do their best.
If we could beat Illawarra-St George then I'd give all my staff the day off!

Of course we wish them well but realistically we are no chance, I have already told my work colleagues that I will walk around the office nude next Monday if Manly win.

If I see 17 blokes out there in Maroon and White having a red hot dig, then i will be proud of the lads

Moops link said:
Woops! A few Dragons supporters at work said Saturday. I need to do my own research ;D
Saints might get the day mixed up too, that could help actually.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
If I see 17 blokes out there in Maroon and White having a red hot dig, then i will be proud of the lads

Needless to say you weren't very proud this week.

Give it another day of negativity. We all need to vent.

As Thursday and Friday roll round the praise and well wishes will start.

This is the natural ebb and flow of Silvertails

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4