Letter to Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I know I'm probably kidding myself thinking that there's a chance that Des himself will read this but I thought it was worth I shot so I emailed this to the club titled ATTENTION DES HASLER:

To the current Manly coach, Des Hasler,

Dear Des,

I hope that you can personally recieve and attend to this email. Thank you for being an awesome coach and player for the Manly club. The news of your departure to the Bulldogs in 2013 is devastating to us, particularly given the timing after just winning the 2011 premiership.
The media frenzy surrounding your decision to leave our club is very unsettling to fans, specifically in relationship to the rumoured possibilities of other key staff and players following suit.
I understand that there are personal issues between yourself and factions at the club. Your decision to leave is your right as an individual and most people end up doing what is best for themselves.
I would like to ask you Des that as you are leaving our great club can you please remember the spirit that is all things Manly. We the fans have been on a massive journey of turmoil and triumph with this club. As a 100% loyal Manly supporter I am asking you to consider your decision to leave as a purely personal issue and to not influence other people in the Manly stronghold to jump ship with you.
As a player and coach I don't know if you have any realisation on what it's like to be a fan. Losing our coach feels like losing a vital member of our Manly family but please don't take the heart of our club with you.
The heart of all things Manly belongs to the fans. Please reply.

(full name inserted)
Life long loyal Manly supporter

Not holding my breath for a response but as a fan you can only try.

bulldogdessie said:
You should write yourself a letter titled - I need to get a grip you loser

Des 2013 yewww
You should write yourself a letter titled - I need to get a brain

niccipops said:
I know I'm probably kidding myself thinking that there's a chance that Des himself will read this but I thought it was worth I shot so I emailed this to the club titled ATTENTION DES HASLER:

To the current Manly coach, Des Hasler,

Dear Des,

I hope that you can personally recieve and attend to this email. Thank you for being an awesome coach and player for the Manly club. The news of your departure to the Bulldogs in 2013 is devastating to us, particularly given the timing after just winning the 2011 premiership.
The media frenzy surrounding your decision to leave our club is very unsettling to fans, specifically in relationship to the rumoured possibilities of other key staff and players following suit.
I understand that there are personal issues between yourself and factions at the club. Your decision to leave is your right as an individual and most people end up doing what is best for themselves.
I would like to ask you Des that as you are leaving our great club can you please remember the spirit that is all things Manly. We the fans have been on a massive journey of turmoil and triumph with this club. As a 100% loyal Manly supporter I am asking you to consider your decision to leave as a purely personal issue and to not influence other people in the Manly stronghold to jump ship with you.
As a player and coach I don't know if you have any realisation on what it's like to be a fan. Losing our coach feels like losing a vital member of our Manly family but please don't take the heart of our club with you.
The heart of all things Manly belongs to the fans. Please reply.

(full name inserted)
Life long loyal Manly supporter

Not holding my breath for a response but as a fan you can only try.

get him out of here TODAY before he poisons more players and staff.The minute he even considered an offer from the bulldogs he should have been booted!!BULLDOG HATER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

*whiskey - clean it up or go for good*

bulldogdessie said:
ouch that is so hurtful

So was the 2011 season was for bulldogs supporters.
You must be pretty bored as there's no way a Manly fan would waste their time on a bulldogs website. I guess when you don't win anything you get bored.

Des cant perform miracles with the rubbish roster the Dogs have. It took 5 years to turn Manly around and that was with the help of champions like Menzies, Kennedy and Lyon.

I hate to say it but Barber, Tolman and Ennis just wont cut it.

Bulldogs for Premiers in 2020, is the best you guys can hope for, even with a great coach like Des.Manly will win 3 more titles before the Dogs get one.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8