• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mateo reminds me of Kristian Inu....every once in awhile he will do something brilliant but lacks the consistency to be an overall asset to the balance of the team...would go well in Super league..hint, hint.

Last edited:
I don't know about Lewis Brown. On the plus side he is a real pro, level headed, experienced and obviously a good influence off the field and a "culture" builder - that's why Gus wanted him at Panthers. On the minus side is that he isn't what you call young and he isn't exactly an impact/high intensity forward - which is what we lack. He'll do a solid job no doubt, but what we need is someone in the pack that can bust the line and provide a lift in intensity when it is needed - some X factor.

I don't know about Lewis Brown. On the plus side he is a real pro, level headed, experienced and obviously a good influence off the field and a "culture" builder - that's why Gus wanted him at Panthers. On the minus side is that he isn't what you call young and he isn't exactly an impact/high intensity forward - which is what we lack. He'll do a solid job no doubt, but what we need is someone in the pack that can bust the line and provide a lift in intensity when it is needed - some X factor.
The way Jake Turbo is improving each game hopefully he will be that Forward X factor before long.

Will be interesting to see where Barrett plays Brown. No 6, 3, 11 or 13. If the Second Row ends up Brown and Bird it certainly has a tough edge to it.

There is a clean out off the field, their will be a clean out on the field too. Rumour of Snake going and we will definitely see a lot more in 2016 but I expect we may see more of our players contracted for next year moved on, with Bozo / Barrett having different ideas. We are linked with just about every Penrith player barr Soward, and it won't be long before Rothfield starts that one too:) But Barrett will bring players he knows and trusts with him.

Pack wise you assume Mason goes, Hasson, Horo, probably Lui.

Jake T and Myles front row and provided Buhrer is good to go, we have no other set back rowers.

If we are going for Bird and Brown and it would also seem we are in "win now" mode which is good.

He is going so well the riff have told him he is free to look for another club

He's got a fair bit of mongrel. Plays fairly aggressively and runs and tackles with enthusiasm. I like the signing

Hasson to replace Watmough once he has 60 botox injections into his face

Brown is going so well even penrith don't want him
thats where you are wrong tookey,they are not happy he is going,my mate is involved at the riff and he know,s a bit about whats happening there,but I think Barrett may have something to do with that,and thats why Penrith are not too happy with Barrett

thats where you are wrong tookey,they are not happy he is going,my mate is involved at the riff and he know,s a bit about whats happening there,but I think Barrett may have something to do with that,and thats why Penrith are not too happy with Barrett
Lets hope that barrett also brings a few good young props from the riff with him as well

That is if Barrett is coaching manly anytime soon

Lets hope that barrett also brings a few good young props from the riff with him as well

That is if Barrett is coaching manly anytime soon
well if he does and he brings some young kids with him,then I hope he brings a young kid named Oliver Clark,he is a real footballer and plays above his age,has a Beaver Menzies type of physique

I'll be waiting for an official announcement from the club...
[check's email]
Still nothing...

well if he does and he brings some young kids with him,then I hope he brings a young kid named Oliver Clark,he is a real footballer and plays above his age,has a Beaver Menzies type of physique

Let's hope he brings Peachey, Cartwright and Moylan with him

I'll be waiting for an official announcement from the club...
[check's email]
Still nothing...
This and no press about it either! In fact, there is a new article on "who is available" and he still is. Until I see a Manly announcement on Barrett; there is no Barrett.

This and no press about it either! In fact, there is a new article on "who is available" and he still is. Until I see a Manly announcement on Barrett; there is no Barrett.

If you are waiting for the club to announce anything you are in for a long wait. The only signing bar DCE they trumpeted was Myles and we know why. So far nothing from the club about Lussick yet two weeks a go Bozo said we have signed Darcy on the radio. The club is the most inept organization in keeping fans informed on anything.

If you are waiting for the club to announce anything you are in for a long wait. The only signing bar DCE they trumpeted was Myles and we know why. So far nothing from the club about Lussick yet two weeks a go Bozo said we have signed Darcy on the radio. The club is the most inept organization in keeping fans informed on anything.
A month ago we would be happy DCE re-signed and we got that. The rest of the puzzle of 2016 will come in its time. We all shouldn't be so impatient. Give these clowns the time to make the right choices and a good negotiation. We'll know when they think we need to know. Have some faith man.

I am not immune to give the club a spray at times.

But I'll defend them regarding announcements. It makes a bit of business sense not to always announce to the world and confirm who is and isn't signed for next year. The club will be negotiating with current players, confirming a signing may show their hand, or piss players off when the club still needs to get the best out of players for this year.

It is only when the club feels they will get a benefit from announcing a signing they will do so. Jamie Lyon's extension a recent example.

I just hate that the NRL can not have a contract window which runs form grand final until Round 1. I just can't understand why so many in the nrl world are against a draft. I must admit AFL head office ****s all over those running our game.

I much prefer Lewis over Greg Bird but don't think we need him. I thought we were really on the hunt for a quality prop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6