• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If true, Im happy with signing brown. Always has a solid game. I expect more players to move on in 2016 with a further clean out. There is a whole pool of quality players coming off contract in 2016. We still need a 5/8, a decent prop and ideally if Hodges isn't re-signed some x factor out of dummy half.
Off Contract 2016 target players

Halves; Bird, Mbye, Taylor
Hooker; Koroisau, Peats, Segeyaro
Prop; Bromwich, Burgess Brothers, Klemmer, Moa, Tamou, Taupau
Backs; Mansour, Watene-Zelezniak, Walker, Jennings brothers

Also would be real happy with bird, as it stands now our back row is rubbish except buhrer. Manly has always been its most successful with a gun back row

If true, Im happy with signing brown. Always has a solid game. I expect more players to move on in 2016 with a further clean out. There is a whole pool of quality players coming off contract in 2016. We still need a 5/8, a decent prop and ideally if Hodges isn't re-signed some x factor out of dummy half.

Also would be real happy with bird, as it stands now our back row is rubbish except buhrer. Manly has always been its most successful with a gun back row
Apart from looking like Boyd Cordner @:eek:, you have some decent names there...happy to pick up 2 - 3 of those & shuffle a bit of the dead wood outta here.

Klemmer and Taupau starting front row!! That's what dreams are made of. How do we get on the same salary cap as the roorters and bunnies.

I'm guessing Brown's signing means that Nami or Horo (or both) are moving on. I don't see how we fit Ferris, TRed, Feleti, Bleary, Nami, Horo, MCK AND Brown in under the cap.

Brown's value is his utility. I think he's worthy of a starting spot in the second row, but I'd use him from the bench. He can sub Ballin at hooker, come on for impact or slot into centre if there's a backline injury.

To me those comments from Gould show we could do a lot worse than have someone like him run the game. Seems he wants what is best for the clubs and the players. Most clubs letting someone go wouldn't be helping them find somewhere else to play and particularly here in the NRL. Classy IMO

Brown's value is his utility. I think he's worthy of a starting spot in the second row, but I'd use him from the bench. He can sub Ballin at hooker, come on for impact or slot into centre if there's a backline injury.
Pretty much like Ferris and Tred then ??

No matter what people think of him, Ive always rated Gould, Ive spoken to him on one occasion, i was in my Manly gear, he is NRL.. he should be running the game, not those muppets we have now. Gould's always had a cruch on Manly he respects them , but most importantly , he wants the game to succeed.. Thats the sign of a true leader.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4