Liam Foran not hurt after being held-up at knife point in Shanghai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Liam Foran escaped a scary situation during a trip to Shanghai.

MANLY NRL utility Liam Foran has been held up at knife point in Shanghai during an end-of-season trip.

Foran, a promising playmaker and brother of New Zealand international Kieran, arrives back for the first day of Sea Eagles' pre-season training this morning with one of the more frightening stories to tell teammates from their eight-week holiday.

Foran told club officials he was held up at knife point after taking a wrong turn and getting lost in the city of 23 million - the most populated city in the world.

A Sea Eagles spokeswoman said this morning Foran had already moved on from the incident, telling the club it "was not a big deal".

The spokeswoman said Foran had some money taken from him, but was not hurt from the attack.

It remains unclear if Foran was travelling with Manly teammates.

It was reported this morning the 24-year-old, who made his NRL debut earlier this year, was abducted during the ordeal, but the club said the incident ended when Foran was threatened and robbed.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/liam-foran-uninjured-after-being-held-up-at-knife-point-in-shanghai/story-e6frexnr-1226514930159

supposedly Liam chased him but the old man was able to out run him and got away. :s
Felow holidayer Ben Farrar wasn't that far behind Liam. :p

Sounds like A Benny Hill chasing skit! duh, duh, duh for us oldies!

Wolfman also chased the offender but did his knee, Tony Willaims is still turning around to start his chase while George managed to catch up to and arrest a lazy Susan

Darren said:
supposedly Liam chased him but the old man was able to out run him and got away. :s
Felow holidayer Ben Farrar wasn't that far behind Liam. :p

Sounds like A Benny Hill chasing skit! duh, duh, duh for us oldies!

Rumour has it the culprit was Aaron Groom. Hasnt the future immortal fallen, left robbing people in Shanghai :p

Been to Shanghai and New York City.
New York was much more scarier.
Second scarier place was New Orleans (before Katrina).
Katrina cleaned up some, I hear.
Another one is L.A., not just because it smells. It's the hood.

-

Really? New York?
I was drunk and alone, wandering the streets of Manhattan at about 2am and I never felt safer.
Giuliani did amazing work to get that city to where it is now.

Blake said:
Really? New York?
I was drunk and alone, wandering the streets of Manhattan at about 2am and I never felt safer.
Giuliani did amazing work to get that city to where it is now.

You were the one who probably scared Ramrod!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8