Liam Foran released by Salford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
L Foz has left salford and is heading back to the NRL.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/liam-foran-way-home-salford-5136936

He stated he wants to return to manly if he can. I hope we have room for him. Gladly see him back in the maroon and white.

I can see L foz as manly's future hooker when matty hangs up the boots. Plus it will be incentive for K Foz to stay in the future.

Liam Foran ‏@liamforan7 17 Jul
@joegee8 hey cuz, im flying back friday, get in sunday morning, heading to brookvale to watch the boys on the hill.. how u bro? All good..

BTW, We have covered this in another Thread a few days ago.

I spoke to Vic's brother a few weeks back and he said that Vic wants to come home.
He needed injections in his knees due to the cold, hard English grounds :(

I think Vic would be an asset at Manly, but Liam needs to be out from Foz's lustre :idea:
There are plenty of Clubs looking for halves, so good luck to him :angel:

Salford are a crying shame shambles. I don't think the releases are to do with the two bloke not cutting it. It's about a total rebuild and freeing up their import spots.

Shoe1 said:
Salford are a crying shame shambles. I don't think the releases are to do with the two bloke not cutting it. It's about a total rebuild and freeing up their import spots.

You do know they're now owned by a Manchester Multi Millionaire now?

Liam was apparently shocking - I mean Matt Orford and Glen Hall for Bradford bad.
Vic on the other hand was offered an extension but had to fully commit to Italy (so would have to play for them in the Euro Cup every year) as you say to save on import spots.

HappilyManly said:
I spoke to Vic's brother a few weeks back and he said that Vic wants to come home.

He needs needles in the knees? Who needs needles in the knees? If I had one request I would plead to never need needles in the knees.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

He needs needles in the knees? Who needs needles in the knees? If I had one request I would plead to never need needles in the knees.

I can think of worse places for a man to need a needle.:angel:

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

elbow?

Clint said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

elbow?
Lower

BOZO said:
Clint said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

elbow?
Lower

Queensland?

eagles2win said:
Shoe1 said:

Liam was apparently shocking - I mean Matt Orford and Glen Hall for Bradford bad.

Matt Orford bradford bad might be a slight stretch, More like Matt Orford Canberra bad.

Clint said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

elbow?
Yes lol, and another funny bone but not the humerus.:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4