Liam Foran signs with Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
From zerotackle

The London Broncos have signed utility Liam Foran from the Parramatta Eels on a two-year deal.

The New Zealand-born 26-year-old will link up with the Broncos for pre-season training at the end of 2014.

Foran had a previous stint at Salford City Reds in the Super League during the 2013 season, and also played for Manly Sea Eagles and Melbourne Storm in the NRL.

“I’m really pleased that the deal is done and I’m extremely excited about becoming a London Broncos player and seeing what next year holds,” said Foran.

A key factor in Foran’s signing was head coach Joey Grima’s plans for the future of the Broncos: “I’ve been in constant contact with Joey Grima throughout our contract talks and I’ve really got a good understanding about his plans for the future and how passionate he is towards success,” he said.

RE: Foran signs with Broncos

I wondered what happened with Liam.
I expected to see him at hooker once Peats got injured.

Good luck to him :angel:

And kudos on a heart stopping Thread Title eelcatcher :p

Apparently Josh Drinkwater is halfback at the London Broncos now with Ben Farrer joined as 5/8th earlier this year.

I hope Liam's ready for a challenge.

Certainly moreso than his stint over there with Salford; or the false starts back in the NRL.

The London Broncos currently aren't exactly setting the world on fire either.

Foran, Farrar, Drinkwater: What chief exec signed these? :s:idea:

Who else can we get rid of? Cheyse Blair, Coach Luke, Epi, Harrison, Jye :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4