LIAM FORAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
Went to the trial last night to see what's ahead for 2010.

there were a few old faces that ran around and both sides missed alot of talent if was some of new faces that impressed.

Liam Foran was impressive last night. In the first half he took control, his kicked game was great and so was he passing game.

DCE needs abit of improvement. after the 1st game the points would go to liam foran. Lets all remember its only our first game and walking away from the game last night i felt we do have some talent in the halves this year.

Daniel Harrison was great last night and the kid can really hit. He will be a great bench player.

Something has not changes since last year is big lazy tony williams. he is still slow, lazy and instead of running straight and take the on a player 1 on 1 he decides to run in and take on 3-4 players. Just lazy and no brains.

I am hearing so many conflicting reports on Mr T, so I am going to leave that to one side and judge for myself at the start of the season.

- Great to hear L.Foran is doing well, I think he will be working hard, esp if he wants to play with his brother. Hopefully Cougar will work wonders with him in NSW cup.

I'm really hoping Liam can give us some spark off the bench as a utility. Drop into dummy half late in each half. We need something to spark us in that department.

Chip & Chase link said:
I'm really hoping Liam can give us some spark off the bench as a utility. Drop into dummy half late in each half. We need something to spark us in that department.

looks like its gonna be a hell of a bench spot battle

My own version of a YART.

- K.foran to lock
- L.Foran to 5/8
- Turtle at half.

The way we are going we could just change the team name to Brothers

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=186428.msg315211#msg315211 date=1297460302]

[/quote]

Battle with who ? we've hardly got candidates knocking down the door.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186428.msg315214#msg315214 date=1297460789]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=186428.msg315211#msg315211 date=1297460302]

[/quote]

Battle with who ? we've hardly got candidates knocking down the door.
[/quote]

L Foran/ Seu Seu
Rose
Cross
T-Rex

then there is

Joe Galuvao
Daniel Harrison
splinters

Sorry, I thought you just meant a battle for the "utility" spot on the bench. Liam won't have to be too fancy to keep Terry Terry out of the picture from what I've seen.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7