Liam Knight POLL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liam Knight for Round 14?

• Yes

Votes: 50 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Only if there is no other option

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To what end? Teach him to lose? Well, actually he's losing in NSW Cup anyways..but yeah...I have no idea anymore. May as well flip the whole useless team of nuffies as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't seen him play this year, but if he is good enough then why not?

We won't be playing finals football anyway.

With Lawrence out AFB should come back in, and there's probably a few forwards ahead of Knight on the list (not necessarily on merit). Snake pissed me off last night, no effort at all, just going for Friday night stroll. I'd prefer Tom, at least he gives it his all.

Considering probable outs from injury and piss poor form ... if we are thinking of experimenting and giving some of our juniors a chance to stand up we could select something like this

Tom Wright - FB
Wiliame - W
D Walker - Centre
T Turbo - Centre his best position ... imho ... not convinced at FB
M Wright - Wing
J Lyon - 5/8
Api - 1/2
L Knight - Prop
M Parcell - Hooker
J Turbo - Prop
A Fonua Blake - Second Row
D Lussick - Second Row
J Buhrer - Lock

Reserves
J Starling
S Vave
J Walker
L Brown
F Mateo

Lyon is out for one month. Liam Knight would be better in the back row, not at prop where we have plenty of options.
What makes you think Fullysick can play second row? He's another disappointing recruitment this season, imo.

Lyon is out for one month. Liam Knight would be better in the back row, not at prop where we have plenty of options.
What makes you think Fullysick can play second row? He's another disappointing recruitment this season, imo.

oh yeah of course J Lyon is out I overlooked that rather important detail
Ok swap L Knight and Darcy Lussick or try Willis Meehan and put Tom Wright to 5/8 and T Turbo Fb & Brad Parker to centre

oh yeah of course J Lyon is out I overlooked that rather important detail
Ok swap L Knight and Darcy Lussick or try Willis Meehan and put Tom Wright to 5/8 and T Turbo Fb & Brad Parker to centre
Tom wright is out for six to eight try again

Considering probable outs from injury and piss poor form ... if we are thinking of experimenting and giving some of our juniors a chance to stand up we could select something like this

Tom Wright - FB
Wiliame - W
D Walker - Centre
T Turbo - Centre his best position ... imho ... not convinced at FB
M Wright - Wing
J Lyon - 5/8
Api - 1/2
L Knight - Prop
M Parcell - Hooker
J Turbo - Prop
A Fonua Blake - Second Row
D Lussick - Second Row
J Buhrer - Lock

Reserves
J Starling
S Vave
J Walker
L Brown
F Mateo

Only one thing I see different to you. bit rough for Knight to start in his first game. He will be shocked how quick first grade is. Perhaps Starling to start and Knight on the bench. But 100% agree with the rest of your team. Including Tom at centre, lussick back row, and Buhrer at lock.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6