Liam Knight signs with Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Fri 30 Sep, 2016, 3:36pm
Roosters Media

The Sydney Roosters have today announced the signings of Zane Tetevano and Liam Knight.

Meanwhile, 21-year-old Liam Knight has penned a three-year deal with the club, having been granted a release from the final year of his agreement with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

The young forward has played one NRL match to date, making his NRL debut with the Sea Eagles in Round 15 of the 2016 NRL season. He has also represented NSW in the under-18s and under-20s.

Read More:
http://www.nrl.com/roosters-bolster-forward-pack-for-2017/tabid/10874/newsid/101866/default.aspx

Last edited:
Happy he's gone to be honest, lost all form and didn't really have any to begin with, terrible off field and didn't look like he wanted to play for manly the best he could, otherwise we'd see different from him.

Happy he's gone to be honest, lost all form and didn't really have any to begin with, terrible off field and didn't look like he wanted to play for manly the best he could, otherwise we'd see different from him.
Didn't have any form to begin with? You ever watched him play?ive watched him since he was a little boy like you. He can play don't worry about that.

Didn't have any form to begin with? You ever watched him play?ive watched him since he was a little boy like you. He can play don't worry about that.
Yes and if his 2016 form is anything to go by than I'm happy he's gone

Knight wasn't sighted in the 9's and he hasn't been selectd for this weekened's trial https://www.zerotackle.com/team-list-roosters-vs-cowboys-25346/

Doesn't sound like he is making much of an impressions with the roosters and may be playing with Wyong instead

Probably get as much of a chance as Oldfield did there, and less of a chance than Tasi, who The Chooks also chewed up, and spat out at their leisure.

The Chooks just acquire every promising junior they can with unlimited $$$$, pick the best of the lot through pre-season, then dump or hide the rest in their lower grades.

Should have remained an Eagle, Mr Knight.

Realistically the Roosters are pretty ordinary in Advancing the career of youngsters with potential....Have burned plenty with only JWH coming good and in reality - he would have done that anywhere.
The Roosters should stick to buying the SBW, Maloney, Jennings, Tedesco who are already stars as their success rate in poaching and transforming seems poor - Is it the Bondi Boy lifestyle??
Who cares - keep burning them and get the Rorters back to the bottom 8 where they belong...

I bet he makes their squad ,Saw some pics of him the other day looks pretty big and fit..

for how long seems to be the issue more than anything.

If he can get his head right then he should have success

I have a friend who's a roosters tragic. Reckons Knight has been **** and isn't close to their first team atm.

Was it our ex Charlie Taylor that the rooster pinched that I saw play in the rugby sevens a week ago?

I saw him score a good try but didn't watch much more.

Interesting career choice for someone so young.

I suppose he'll be able to travel a lot. Whether he gets back into the NRL from there will be the question.

he will just do a bit of time with the rooters and learn what bad behaviour is all about and come home a better man,maybe he will try to cut pearces grass and get bitten:dogface:

Was it our ex Charlie Taylor that the rooster pinched that I saw play in the rugby sevens a week ago?

I saw him score a good try but didn't watch much more.

Interesting career choice for someone so young.

I suppose he'll be able to travel a lot. Whether he gets back into the NRL from there will be the question.

Yep, the same one.
I had to check with Dr Google to be sure....the things that you find out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7