Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Named in NSW Cup. Wonder if Baz will put him back in the 17 once he's fully fit?

He's quick on the recovery. If we were playing this week who would he drop? Vave has to come in if fit, even our next game with a run under his belt knight would have to be considered. Plus nate who he will bring back. It's a better problem to have than not having enough.

I imagine Luke Burgess could make way for him, although Vave would take that spot if fit. I guess Starlings spot is the only one I think he could take.

I thought he broke his ankle.
Great to have him back and get another chance in the top 17.
Vave to replace Burgess.
Knight in for Brown.
Willyarmy: Lyon back to centres; Parcell to 5/8
Mr Plod under the coaching expertise of Willow.

I thought he broke his ankle.
Great to have him back and get another chance in the top 17.
Vave to replace Burgess.
Knight in for Brown.
Willyarmy: Lyon back to centres; Parcell to 5/8
Mr Plod under the coaching expertise of Willow.
Lyon should stay at five eighth for the rest year no matter the circumstance in terms of reshuffle. No good switching and changing halves every game. Better off putting turbo in centres and snake at fb. Worst case scenario turbo to stay at fb with brown into centres

Lyon should stay at five eighth for the rest year no matter the circumstance in terms of reshuffle. No good switching and changing halves every game. Better off putting turbo in centres and snake at fb. Worst case scenario turbo to stay at fb with brown into centres
I feel the way he plays with DCE that if he was the 5/8 from the start and didn't voice his disapproval at playing there, he could have played on a year of two. His craftiness and burst in the halves covers his loss of outright pace that was a big factor wider out.

I feel the way he plays with DCE that if he was the 5/8 from the start and didn't voice his disapproval at playing there, he could have played on a year of two. His craftiness and burst in the halves covers his loss of outright pace that was a big factor wider out.
Killer didn't quibble about his position, it was Boz & Baz who determined that Walker will be molded into the next Milf :cool:

Killer may yet stay on as a backup 5/8 till Wright/Nicho step up :)
Contracts are hardly binding in the NRL :confused:

Killer didn't quibble about his position, it was Boz & Baz who determined that Walker will be molded into the next Milf :cool:

While this is true to a point (about Baz and Bozo wanting Walker to move to pivot), I believe Killer came out publicly before the season started and said that he didn't want to play 5/8, he only wanted to play in the centres.

And IIRC there was an article somewhere (I'll try to find it) where Barrett said that he had actually spoken to Killer about playing 5/8 but he didn't want to change positions.

I'm not trying to bag Killer at all, but he was as much the reason we had Walker at 5/8 for 10 fruitless weeks as Barrett and Bozo were.

While this is true to a point (about Baz and Bozo wanting Walker to move to pivot), I believe Killer came out publicly before the season started and said that he didn't want to play 5/8, he only wanted to play in the centres.

And IIRC there was an article somewhere (I'll try to find it) where Barrett said that he had actually spoken to Killer about playing 5/8 but he didn't want to change positions.

I'm not trying to bag Killer at all, but he was as much the reason we had Walker at 5/8 for 10 fruitless weeks as Barrett and Bozo were.
That's all correct, more or less:

Halfback Daly Cherry-Evans, who backflipped on a multimillion-dollar deal with the Gold Coast to stay at Brookvale, didn't hesitate to nominate Jamie Lyon as his preference to partner him. "I wouldn't say that Jamie is the leading contender but it is no secret he is our safest option," Cherry-Evans said.

Lyon would prefer to stay at centre. "But it depends how we go in the pre-season and see if anyone really jumps into that spot," Lyon said. "I'm happy to play in that spot if Trent wants me there, but I have been in the centres for a while now and that is where I would prefer to be."

Lyon nominated Tim Moltzen, Isaac John, Feleti Mateo and Matt Parcell as options, along with Brett Stewart.

"He is a great fullback 'Snake', but he is a great footballer, too, and I reckon he would be able to handle it if he was thrown in there." Lyon said.

Lol - love Jamie throwing Snake under the bus at the end of that. Actually he said he'd do it if he had to then nominated 18 other people . And DCE knew what was gonna be best all along.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-replacing-geoff-toovey-20151104-gkqt07.html

Last edited:
Now that valve has been confirmed as a squeel for next season I think we should start him every week possible From the bench. Get him up to speed with FG.

Think of the future.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4