life goes on without matai and foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster

I beleive the club should stick firm and lead by example. If matai and foran want to leave they have 3 choices

• Sit out the 2015 season
  • Play in the english super league
  • Play for hornsby in the local league

The club needs to stick firm or then the next player that comes along would expect the same treatment just because another club offers a better deal.

There is plenty of talent out there that would be worth around 1.4million that we could obtain if both decided to leave

At 5/8 - Luke keary - amazing talent. Would look good in the manly colours
tysone peachey- 2nd row
Sione Mata'utia - wing
Will Hoppa - Centre

Stick firm play 2015 with manly sea eagles who you signed a contract with or you don't play in the NRL or against manly until your contract expires.

Its that simple

If Foran does re-sign, there is going to be a few embarrassed Sea Eagles fans that will probably back track and start calling him a legend again. The poor guy hasn't announced a thing and people are bagging him; some have even dared suggest that he is not really "that" good?!

We should be directing our anger at the other 15 clubs, not our own players.

If Foran does re-sign, there is going to be a few embarrassed Sea Eagles fans that will probably back track and start calling him a legend again. The poor guy hasn't announced a thing and people are bagging him; some have even dared suggest that he is not really "that" good?!

We should be directing our anger at the other 15 clubs, not our own players.

I'll be the first to put my hand up.
My biggest problem with Foz joning the eels is when Hopper signed with the eels Foz said to me that no one in there right mind would join the eels no matter how good they where looking at the time.
I hope this thought still sits with him but saying that I don't think he will be around next year

I'll be the first to put my hand up.
My biggest problem with Foz joning the eels is when Hopper signed with the eels Foz said to me that no one in there right mind would join the eels no matter how good they where looking at the time.
I hope this thought still sits with him but saying that I don't think he will be around next year
Who gives a fck what negative nerds like you think LOL

In the words of the great John Lennon......

"You say you want a resolution"...... or something like that anyway.

Just don't believe the crap the media maggots say
Its that simple :)

you never believe what the media maggots write. instead of writing about other clubs they want to concentrate year after year about manly. create rumours and try to get the whole club off edge including the supporters. If it's not the backroom then it's either about a player or coaching staff.

The point I was trying to make is let's get the players to make a decision either way if they want to stay or go and if they decide to go then it will free up some salary cap space and their are a lot of quality players on the market that can fill the roles but also we have juniors like the turbo brothers, gutherson and few more hoppa's coming through.

The club needs to move on and keep us successful and the only way to do is plan ahead and give the players deadline so we know which direction will be heading in 2016 and beyond.

let's all remember that Matai, Lyon and Stewart are on the verge of the last contracts. so we need to plan when they decide to exit. These sort of players are very hard to replace but if put ourselves in the market for some quality players or keep our high profiles players at the club the club we will be in for another successful decade

This is better than " Days of our Lives"!!!!!

If this is what's generated from a few DT stories designed to " fill space" in the off season, imagine the vitriol an actual announcement will make!!

Frankly, I can't wait .

As i said before There are over 200 nrl players off contract this year and the media maggots only write drama about our club . Ridiculous, there must be an investigation into this LOL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2