Life post Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think i read somewhere that Hiku prefers centre. I see him as Matai's replacement and Gutherson to take over from Snake.

bones said:
Also, Jake Trbejovic has a brother who plays fullback and is apparently a very good talent.

Yeah that's right. Fingers crossed for a good couple of years with Brett, then we are set I reckon with young backline stars.

You do realise that he signed for 4 years. He better be going strong otherwise we end up with a 2 million dollar water boy or bbq'er.

Red Sea Eagle said:
Looking at Snakes future it worries me that he doesn't have many more seasons in his legs. Who are we developing to replace him?

I'd be happy with two games this season
Worry about next season - next season.

Did Sat night give us a taste of post Stewart? Our backline plays have been largely based around his speed of foot, hands and brain.
Hiku is a good prospect and we have many other fine players, but Brett is the class that elevates our team from good to great.
We will beat most sides if we play like Sat night but not perhaps the very top ones. Maybe we should be taking penalty shots without him.

Gutherson is being groomed to replace Snake. He's a Snake clone with the most important asset and that's blinding speed.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Throw the checkbook at Will Hopoate he always showed he had skill and class to fill The Snakes boots.

He's a great young talent but will take the buck wherever it comes from. Not worth further development I'm afraid.

Hiku won man of the match in a team that lost a tough finals game, he made zero errors, ran for close to 300m and is only 20. Have I missed something?

King said:
Hiku won man of the match in a team that lost a tough finals game, he made zero errors, ran for close to 300m and is only 20. Have I missed something?

agreed. give hiku time to develop in first grade. pretty amazing that a player with only 10 first grade games came up with those stats in a final against the minor premiers.

Darren said:
You do realise that he signed for 4 years. He better be going strong otherwise we end up with a 2 million dollar water boy or bbq'er.

How many years ago was Minichiello supposed to be nearly finished?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6