Light banter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alan

Reserve Grader
Coffee this morning with a Doggies fan and a Parra supporter when Josh Reynolds came up. "What a grub' I said "what about Matai they chorused" like mindless gibberers.

"Are you telling me that if Matai turned up at Belmore or Parra you wouldn't put him straight into your team" I asked "of course we would" they agreed.

"And what if Josh Reynolds turned up at Brookie" the poor deluded doggie asked.

"What, in place of Foran,"That's not a fair comparison" I said "one is a despicable dirty grub and the others a Kiwi genius" I replied.

It's a fact, they all hate Matai, but would take him in a heartbeat, and as the doggie fan ended up saying "I can understand why Manly fans love him"

If Cam Smith became available would you welcome him to Manly?

Hell no @Alan!

Matty B will do me while we're grooming Hodges, AND I'm liking what I hear about young Stigg in our 20's more and more.

Scam can stay with the Scum. They epitomise and deserve each other.

Why would we want Scam when we have the heroic 'serial pest' spilling blood for us every week?
He shouldn't come to Manly because he'd use the same tactics he's been getting away with for years but put Sea Eagles colours on him and he'd be cited and charged every game, spending most of his highly paid salary on the sidelines.;)
He'd have to play fair so it just wouldn't work.

In circles I move in Matai Watmough and Lyon are hated as much as Slater Smith Ennis Reynolds Hodges etc

Most say a Manly are biggest grubs in the Nrl with Storm and Dogs distant second

Smiths skill level is light years ahead of Ballin.

I wouldn't swap Ballin for Smith though

bob dylan said:
In circles I move in Matai Watmough and Lyon are hated as much as Slater Smith Ennis Reynolds Hodges etc

Most say a Manly are biggest grubs in the Nrl with Storm and Dogs distant second

Bob, you are not travelling in circles, but in an elliptical orbit around an alternate universe.

Alan said:
bob dylan said:

Bob, you are not travelling in circles, but in an elliptical orbit around an alternate universe.

Eternal circle

I would have him at Manly, but I would be ashamed every time he did something grubby (which is multiple times a game). He actually is a great player without all that stuff, same with Slater. I really don't know why he feels the need for the dirty stuff. I guess it is the culture down there in Melbourne...

One light says to the other light: Hey! You're not that bright!

"Light" Banter!

Get it????

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*clicks like*

globaleagle said:
One light says to the other light: Hey! You're not that bright!

"Light" Banter!

Get it????

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*clicks like*

Not much happening over there at the moment eh Global.

Alan said:
Not much happening over there at the moment eh Global.

watt?

HappilyManly said:
Dimwit - does that qualify as 'light' banter? :D

guess that'll fill-a-minute or something much funnier than that attempt at using filament.

*lights out*

ps - watt.....lolololololol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4