Light banter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alan said:
If Cam Smith became available would you welcome him to Manly?

The mere thought of that repulses me - Smith in a Manly jersey would be like committing sacrilege! Never ever!

niccipops said:
put Sea Eagles colours on him and he'd be cited and charged every game, spending most of his highly paid salary on the sidelines.;)
He'd have to play fair so it just wouldn't work.

You make a very good point @niccipops :)

ALinda said:
Alan said:
If Cam Smith became available would you welcome him to Manly?

The mere thought of that repulses me - Smith in a Manly jersey would be like committing sacrilege! Never ever!

niccipops said:
put Sea Eagles colours on him and he'd be cited and charged every game, spending most of his highly paid salary on the sidelines.;)
He'd have to play fair so it just wouldn't work.

You make a very good point @niccipops :)

Ion positively charged that we are back on thread.

Les Boyd had to overcome similar ill feeling when he came from wests but not to put too power point on it, cam maybe a grub too far.

Boyd never masked his nature. He was continually provoked on the field and returned serve but didn't know how to stop.

Cam and SBW present a veneer of civility, but underneath there is a sociopath :dodgy:

Just thought that I would shed some light on a Manly Player from the 'good old days' :)

We have a lot of bright players but not many shine as brightly as foz-for-us :D

In fact most players can't hold a candle to him!* :p

*with acknowledgement to @SeaEagleRock8 post #28 - a like given:)

I wish I had the power to pull the plug Alan...it's on serious overload ain't it??

I think they're in danger of bringing the whole place down!

LOL. But do carry on.

Alan said:
Hey river, we fair dinkum have to get lives. girl friends, something.

Alan, this thread is further evidence that Monday night games are bad for the fans, we should be either heading to a game or talking about Snake scoring another try at Brookvale etc by now. :rolleyes:

HappilyManly said:
EaglesDontTweet said:
And I hear 'the ladies' carry A TORCH for the Wolfman :D

(sorry)
Illuminating insight into the female mind :)
Wolfie radiates that beaming smile that we ladies are so easily blinded by :heart:
The transfer of electricity through touch might result in some howling.
Removes self from forum and goes to naughty mat, smiling.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8