Ligi Sao Makes the Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
1 Brett Stewart, 2 Cheyse Blair, 3 Jamie Lyon, 4 Steve Matai, 5 Peta Hiku, 6 Jack Littlejohn, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans, 8 Willie Mason, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Brenton Lawrence, 11 Feleti Mateo, 12 Tom Symonds, 13 Dunamis Lui.

Interchange: 14 Jesse Sene-Lefao, 15 Blake Leary, 16 Luke Burgess, 17 Ligi Sao, 18 Justin Horo.

What does Jake need to do to get a run. Happy for Ligi, and keen to see how he goes, but seriously, can someone pass the goat photos to him.

Full team line ups below

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Jack Littlejohn
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Willie Mason
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Feleti Mateo
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Blake Leary
16 Luke Burgess
17 Ligi Sao
18 Justin Horo

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Storm
1 Billy Slater
2 Young Tonumaipea
3 Will Chambers
4 Kurt Mann
5 Marika Koroibete
6 Blake Green
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Cameron Smith (c)
10 Jordan McLean
11 Kevin Proctor
12 Tohu Harris
13 Dale Finucane

Interchange
14 Ryan Hinchcliffe
15 Tim Glasby
16 Dayne Weston
17 Felise Kaufusi

NYC team list
1.Tom Trbojevic
2. Mitch Thomas
3. Luke Garner
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Lucas Price
6. Will Pearsall
7. Riley Travers
8. Addison Demetriou
9. Hugh Pratt
10. Jesse Maxwell
11. Rhys Armstrong
12. James Parker
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange
14. Nicholas Hynes
15. Moses Noovao-McGreal
16. Matt Douglas
17. Nicholas Lynn

Coach: David Heath

Last edited:
Toovey keeps snubbing Jake T I can see him and his brother leaving if he doesn't start at least getting a shot in the top grade. Time 2 blood him Tooves

Happy to see JLJ in the side. Poor beggar though, he better put on some big hits, score 4 tries, 2 try assists and a field goal, or he will cop it on here Saturday night......

LOL!!! GO JACK!!!!
It has to be 5 ties if he wants to not cop abuse from me @:p:giggle: jk

We need some variety on the bench. I would get in Hodges as cover for our halves and hooker. Parra killed us with speed we need more of that. Skivvy will sharpen up things big time

Happy to see JLJ in the side. Poor beggar though, he better put on some big hits, score 4 tries, 2 try assists and a field goal, or he will cop it on here Saturday night......

LOL!!! GO JACK!!!!

and needs to make over 100m and 30 tackles but still wont be good enough for some

Jake T is not ready for Fg yet as he needs more time with Willo regaining fitness.

Good to see sao in the team to see what he can do.

Congrats to Ligi :clap:

Congrats to Jack LJ - get excited !:clap:

2v has menioned that Tommy T will be held back to build up some more and Jake T still is bothered by some ligament damage from last year :angel:

Brookie + Matai + 5,000 Flags is there anything more exciting ? :inlove:

Just saw the team list. Strong lineup. Good to see Skiv back to shore up the defence out wide. No tries around the outside this game.

Daly Cherry-Evans
proudly sponsored by Forsite Constructions. Foresight? oh the irony.

Jake is coming back from a terrible injury. He is not being snubbed. It is a miracle he can even run this early after the ankle operation.

With Tom t, I think it would be detrimental to put him up against korobete at this stage. He is not quite ready to be matched against big ugly wingers like vativei, radrada etc. 4 tries in Holden cup last week, let the kid develop.

Putting these boom junior brothers in 1st grade this week is not the answer. In a few months it might be time.

They were also given promises that they wouldn't be brought in to early. Presumably smart parents that don't want to see them destroyed before they're properly developed

They were also given promises that they wouldn't be brought in to early. Presumably smart parents that don't want to see them destroyed before they're properly developed
It's wise. Look at tedesco, talented but injured for the best part of 2 seasons cos they rushed him. Brett was smashed and injured in his 1st game, rushed in too early.

It's wise. Look at tedesco, talented but injured for the best part of 2 seasons cos they rushed him. Brett was smashed and injured in his 1st game, rushed in too early.

Snake was injured but it didn't set him back I can name many youngsters that are playing in other clubs now.

The injuries 2 tedesco are knee reconstructions nothing 2 do with his age.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6