Ligi Sao to the Warriors in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck to the kid, he only really got going this year and I hope he does well over there. The clean out is on, I dont think he was mentoned as one of the so called players told to move on.

So that makes 15 going next year. Hopefully plus Williame makes 16. Chee-Kam going as well? 17?

Hopefully these are moves to free up some space for the further big signings that have been mentioned around the place...

When you've got players that haven't been tapped on the shoulder who are leaving of their own accord - that's when you know it's a sh*t time. All the best to him.

I see no reason to continue playing him. We aren't making the playoffs. Let him plead guilty, and give one / two of our NYC squad a shot who may be playing next season for the next 7-8 games to acclimatise them.

Or we can be pussies, and continue to pick him in a team bound for 14th - 15th spot, and continue to groom him for the Warriors.

Like I said in the other thread - we aren't making the finals. Dump his ass (as well as Foran's), and give the young guys a go who may very well be our depth next season.

Problem is, Toovey is too gutless.

Like I said in the other thread - we aren't making the finals. Dump his ass (as well as Foran's), and give the young guys a go who may very well be our depth next season.

I think it is plainly obvious that toovey isn't pulling any strings any more and hasn't been for moths now.

Make no mistakes this is Zorba/Penn/Bozo

Guts have nothing to do with it. Toovey is not the coach next year and wants to win as many games as he can this season. I don't blame him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4