Ligi Sao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Didn't have long on the field, but threw some transition passes, and got heavily involved. Congratulations big guy, your a weapon.

Great debut, and glad Toovey gave him a shot. I love that about Toovey, He does give kids opportunities, and generally at the exact right time.

I would have like to see more of him. He is a big bopper. I'd like to see him and Rose on the field at the same time (if they could both fit). I've thought we've lacked a bit of size recently, but all of the new reserves are big guys. The future is looking promising.

Sao will be part of our front row rotation next season. We will also Jake T get a chance next year as well. That is why they are playing him in the NSW cup.

Garts said:
Sao will be part of our front row rotation next season. We will also Jake T get a chance next year as well. That is why they are playing him in the NSW cup.

Is he? What position are they playing him?

Ryan said:
Garts said:

Prop. He's been getting good minutes too and holds hos own pretty well against big forwards for a young prop.

Hard to tell from that small amount of game time. Looked a bit of a lumbering type but happy to see how he goes with a bit more of an opportunity.

Ryan said:
Garts said:

Prop and looks good from what I have seen, especially for a young guy. Can still play 20's and was a standout in the 20's origin. If they are playing him in NSW cup I can only assume he is being prepared for NRL.

He looked great, I had no idea he was so large. We only got a glimpse, so I hope he progresses swiftly.

As I said elsewhere he looked a bit nervous and was slowing slightly when hitting the line yet he still made 10m every run. So will get better with confidence and time.

Definitely has a future in the NRL.

Congrats to Ligi. Seen him since his days at the Warriors and knew he was destined for 1st grade. Good to see him have a few hit ups and get a taste of the big time. Hope he makes the most of his chances as I think he has the potential to do very well. Happy him and Peta got to play together in 1st grade. Cool moment for the neph and Ligi all be it 10 mins lol.

Great to see him get a run. Giant person and good direct running. 4 runs 43m in tooves we trust

Edit: 5 for 51 in the paper

Jax24 said:
Congrats to Ligi. Seen him since his days at the Warriors and knew he was destined for 1st grade. Good to see him have a few hit ups and get a taste of the big time. Hope he makes the most of his chances as I think he has the potential to do very well. Happy him and Peta got to play together in 1st grade. Cool moment for the neph and Ligi all be it 10 mins lol.

You must be proud of Peta mate he has proved this he has first grade written all over him. I think he will take over from wolfie on that wing next year.

Been waiting impatiently to see him all year. Awesome effort! I guess Toovey knows exactly what he's doing by not rushing him, Sao looked very comfortable out there.

Hiku is getting better with each game and certainly has a lot more confidence than when he first started. Very impressed with his development and will be a permanent first grader next year

tookey said:
Hiku is getting better with each game and certainly has a lot more confidence that when he first started. Very impressed with his development and will be a permanent first grader next year

Not seeing much of him in lower grades, I really didn't rate him in his first few games. He has really impressed me lately though. Who needs a Hoppa when you have a Hiku? lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4