'Like' feature

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CAMBO said:
Dan said:
Quote is fixed. I am working on the Like feature now for mobile and the loading error, will let you know once done

Just checking ;)

Don't you trust me?

haha

Like is now fixed for the mobile theme as well. Sorry for the delay and issue guys, its been a long week.

HappilyManly said:
Have you found a home yet Dan?

Thanks for reseting the mobile features :angel:

You're either on holiday somewhere or getting up waaaaaaaaaaaay to early!!!! :cool:

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Have you found a home yet Dan?

Thanks for reseting the mobile features :angel:

You're either on holiday somewhere or getting up waaaaaaaaaaaay to early!!!! :cool:

Just old and solar powered :)

Well, with all the heat from the bush fires, you must be rocking it off the charts!!!

(I understand fire does not = solar power....but then...where's the joke? It's called the willing suspension of disbelief. sheesh you guys)

globaleagle said:
Well, with all the heat from the bush fires, you must be rocking it off the charts!!!

(I understand fire does not = solar power....but then...where's the joke? It's called the willing suspension of disbelief. sheesh you guys)
The smell of the bushfires have thankfully stopped.
Yesterday we had a huge deluge in the morning on the Northern Beaches - so the grass maybe green again in DY.

Now back to Hasson v Fiji :D

Dan said:
I found a home and moved in tonight, a nice large apartment in Ijburg. Now just awaiting my wife and daughter to make it feel like a home

Don't sink back into the lake!!!!

Now....back to Hasson v Fiji! :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4