Like Parra on Sun, we weren't prepared either

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If the 2005 Finals series has taught us anything, it is that if you don't turn up ready to play, combined with a lack of matches played over the last few weeks, you WILL get beaten. Parra were obviously not mentally ready against the Cowgirls. Neither were St George. Both had had a couple of byes in the past month - Dragons 2, and Parra practically 2 (taking into acount their training run against us). Nth Qld, weren't ready to go Rnd 1 either, but got their act together after Tigers shallacking. This year we beat Storm, Sharks, Brisbane and Tigers, and got VERY close to Eels and Nth Qld. Obviously when our players were performing at their peak and were full of confidence, we could match it with anyone bar the Dragons. My point is then, why weren't WE ready to go against Parra in Wk 1 of Semis? Why didn't Des have the players chomping at the bits to tear Parra apart in our first Finals game in 7 bloody years?! Did WE have former players / former stars in OUR dressing room to fire US up like Nth Qld? This in my mind poses a very big issure/concern over the current coaching staff at our beloved staff. I hope they address this over the off-season.

I'd say our Blocker was somewhere praying for "his" teams victory. The Tigers.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2