Lingerie League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
This is a developing league in the US.  Playing at half time in the Super Bowl this January.  Could bolster the crowds with the cheer girls getting lingeried up and playing a game at half time.  I imagine it would bring the crowds in and justify the seat cost increase.  Put the idea to the Board Vidmar.  Anyone wanting to see a preview go to Huffingtonpost.com and scroll down.     

Free Coke and Hookers could also boost the crowd numbers.....

While I'm sure a deal could be struck with the cola company, I'm not sure we have enough number 9's to implement this.

missing_something link said:
Free Coke and Hookers could also boost the crowd numbers.....

While I'm sure a deal could be struck with the cola company, I'm not sure we have enough number 9's to implement this.

We should have keep Monas & Chad Randall

Lingerie League....bring it to NRL NOW!!!!!

My guess though is that the game wouldn't flow right.....too many Tight-ends

So would it be teams based on the NRL ones? 
I guess in that case Souths would have a bunch of cans or whatever they hit lined up.

Gallop, what are you waiting for, start the comp right now in the off season, hell yeah I won't even mind helping out and getting DIRTY!!!!  ;D

OneEyedEagle link said:
Gallop, what are you waiting for, start the comp right now in the off season, hell yeah I won't even mind helping out and getting DIRTY!!!!  ;D

I'll happily ref it

I think a sin bin should mean that 2 people have to go off and mud wrestle

Sure would beat the silly dancing out there.  Why the hell not?  The demographic is certainly there.  It would certainly get the crowds up.  There would appear no reason why the club shouldn't promote this.  There's a league female comp so this would be a logical extension.

the could recruit from the Gorillaettes and Rhino girls Matas.

There were some scary ones on the news last week in the GF wrapup.

Fro link said:
the could recruit from the Gorillaettes and Rhino girls Matas.

There were some scary ones on the news last week in the GF wrapup.

I don't want to see a female Matabele team, they all have balls apparently! ;)

hehe they are the Narromine and Dubbo girls teams.

Played in last weeks Central West ladies grand final.

lets just say there are a few strapping young farm girls among them :)

Dubbo womanhood is not exactly up there amongst the global beauties that's for sure.  If a Dubbo girl gets a gig as a Gold Coast meter maid it is front page news.  Seriously.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6