Liquid Forward Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NickRobbo1998

Generic_Tragic101
No our forward pack isn't gender fluid, don't be stupid.

But with the incredible depth to our pack and quality of the players in it, I suspect we could see a bit of shuffling the pack to suit an opposition. Of course we have some issues in terms of our forwards and whole team needing cohesion but when we get our groove on and a bit of fire in the belly, we could see the bench being tweaked to have a more specific and appropriate impact. Now of course this has some issues it will slow cohesion and affect consistency, but for example you could have Leary on the bench against a more mobile team and Lussick or Vave against the heavier packs.

Just a random thought and concept.

To custom build a side is definitely a horses for courses approach but in reality, not a long term answer.
Best results come from picking your best 17 & building combinations.
It's fair to say the best teams boast great players in key positions, but it's the other players who don't get the spotlight who unselfishly play a massive part to ensure the stars shine...built over time to understand each other's role...
Build the best team, combining the best structures to showcase the players defining skills & let the opposition worry about trying to counter it....with all champions- teams or individuals- the opposition knows what's coming but when executed well, still can't stop it.
Play to the strength of our squad for optimum performance...changes show we are more worried about their backyard instead of believing in what we have to get it done...by round 6 or 7, the only changes will be through injury or rep duty & that's a good thing.

Such incredible depth that we got thumped in all three grades of the opening round. I get that Barrett is tinkering at the start of the season but I'd hope the pack settles into place sooner rather than later.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6