List of players that have recieved no punishment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I was wondering just how many times the NRL has turned a blind eye only to change its mind when they can F**k over manly.

Crockett
Hunt
Thaiday
Boyd
Inglis
tim smith
The bulldogs coffharbour
lafranchi
SBW
Mason
Gasnier
Riddell
Hayne
Matai
Choc
Gower
Clinton
Tilse
Johns
Seargent
Crocker
Lockyer
Sailor
Pritchard
naquima
Chris Walker

Who have i missed?

Darius Boyd, Piggy Riddell (repeated alcohol indiscretions, including missing training with Tim Smith because both were hungover), Jarryd Hayne (infamous drinking/fighting/ducking bullets thing from the start of last season). In fact, there were 3 other players there that night who were drinking to excess with Hayne, including Gasnier.

Even some Manly guys - Choc, Matai have been in trouble before, but there has never been a suggestion of suspension, despite there clearly being alcohol involved in their problems.

Craig Gower

Joel Clinton (knocked out Ben Ross at a sponsors function)

There's sure to be more, but that's two more

I am very confused with what sexual assualt is.  I thought it was anything from a grab on the breast to rape but according to some on LU it is only for attempted rape or penetration of some form.  From memort Tilse ran into a room, jumped on top of girl being a dickhead then left the room. 

Tilse did nothing of the sort.

I read today that he "broke into a dorm room". Complete crap. That particular room had two girls living in it, one girl let him in (both girls had partied with the Knights earlier in the evening), Tilse sat on the girls bed and tickled her back, but she was fairly drunk and told him to buzz off. So he did. End of story, I'm sick of reading otherwise.

Will, obviously another case of the media dropping hints and innuendo - thanks for straightening that out. If that is the case, he was hardly done by through the Newcastle Club.

Andrew Johns -> Drugs......never any punishment

Brad Fittler (or was that pre-NRL days)

Canteen Worker link said:
Will, obviously another case of the media dropping hints and innuendo - thanks for straightening that out. If that is the case, he was hardly done by through the Newcastle Club.

Yep, he was fair dinkum f*cked over by the Knights. He grew up as a Knights fanatic, wanted to play for them for 12 years, and they f*cked him.

Because the NRL was in damage control over the Bulldogs thing which was still hanging around in the air, they wanted the Knights to give up someone. Newcastle had something like 9 blokes who broke curfew, including a number who did worse things than Tilse (none illegal I should add). Tilse was simply "the most expendable". It was a disgraceful situation, and Tilse should never forgive the NRL or the Knights for how he was treated.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179539.msg211268#msg211268 date=1236771690]
By the way Sexual Assault definition
http://www.thewomens.org.au/SexualAssault

Geez that covers a lot more than I thought. I'd hate to be a young single guy nowadays trying to pick a girl. Giving her a kiss or just going to hold her hand could have you up for sexual assault.
[/quote]  Particularly if her father has a criminal record as long as your arm that includes fraud and extortion.

Jethro link said:

Geez that covers a lot more than I thought. I'd hate to be a young single guy nowadays trying to pick a girl. Giving her a kiss or just going to hold her hand could have you up for sexual assault.
[/quote]
I think the more relevant definition might be here
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s61i.html

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=179539.msg211275#msg211275 date=1236772913]

[/quote]
I think the more relevant definition might be here
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s61i.html
[/quote]  What is the definition of "intercourse"?  Because anyone who thinks Stewart has known the girl (in the biblical way) in the driveway of a unit complex would also believe in Martian landings on Venus.

What is the definition of "intercourse"? 
[/quote]
As I said on an earlier topic, it is a pretty wide definition

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7