Little obvious things that annoy the crap out of me..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
1. Whenever Lyon/Matai or anyone else for Manly kick off, the ball very rarely lands between the try line and dead ball. It always seems to fall between the twenty and ten metre line. I can understand if the kicks had a heap of hang time but they don't .

2. Our kickers hardly ever put up spiral/ floating bombs, rather they put up predictable up and overs. Look at some of Cronk and Sandows kicks. They terrorise most fullbacks.

3. Our inability to consistently turn 4 points into 6 and no back up kicker for Lyon who is an average kicker in any case.

Anyone remember jamie Lyon attempt against the Dogs last year in the Semi ? He was shaking all ove the place ! Old age has caught up to him in high pressure situations !!

We should be focussing on Hiku going forward who seems to keep his cool

I totaly agree with the spiralling bombs !!!!! its crazy

I cant believe Jamie Lyon is still our preffered goal kicker !

I have supported tooves many times ... But im starting to see some consistant flaws in his preparation for games ! Its the small things that our staff are missing out on .. I cant belive it !!!

1. Whenever Lyon/Matai or anyone else for Manly kick off, the ball very rarely lands between the try line and dead ball. It always seems to fall between the twenty and ten metre line. I can understand if the kicks had a heap of hang time but they don't .

2. Our kickers hardly ever put up spiral/ floating bombs, rather they put up predictable up and overs. Look at some of Cronk and Sandows kicks. They terrorise most fullbacks.

3. Our inability to consistently turn 4 points into 6 and no back up kicker for Lyon who is an average kicker in any case.

Spot on. Been saying it for years. And why the hell don't we use the short kick-off? The chances of regaining possession are much greater than 50:50.
Can I also add: forwards standing in the backline from scrums; not using the kick over the top from scrums, when all defenders are in the line. Mind you, our outside backs are the slowest in the comp so this tactic would work better against us, than for us.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8