Littlejohn & Hodges to debut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Both players are missing from NSW cup and Wolfman is playing NSW cup.

So it would appear Littlejohn will definitely debut as one of the halves with Lyon back to centre and Hiku back to the wing.

Hodges will by the looks of it take Buhrer's bench spot if Choc cannot play meaning Buhrer into the run on side.

Will be interesting to see these 2.

Also to note Hasson played NSW cup as well so it would appear King is ok to play and JSL has passed Hasson in the pecking order.

Well I hope this is how things pan out...@Fluffy though I'm not sure what Wolfie did wrong last week to get dropped.

Killer back to the centres is a must and giving Littlejohn a go enables that.

Hodges could become a game-changer too - similar to Segeyaro for the Pennies.

Very interesting possibilities here.

He did nothing wrong. However, Hiku is better than Wolfy so, with Lyon moving back to Centre that's enoughto kick Wolfy out.

I haven't seen too much of him but he has a big boot and can put up some mighty high bombs. Also seems to have a little bit of zip so closer to DCE than Foz from the little i have seen.

Here is last weeks highlights: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/04/22/bears_v_sea_eagles_vb_nsw_cup_rd_7.html

Fluffy said:
I haven't seen too much of him but he has a big boot and can put up some mighty high bombs. Also seems to have a little bit of zip so closer to DCE than Foz from the little i have seen.

Here is last weeks highlights: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/04/22/bears_v_sea_eagles_vb_nsw_cup_rd_7.html

Thanks Fluffy!:)

RiverEagle said:
Well I hope this is how things pan out...@Fluffy though I'm not sure what Wolfie did wrong last week to get dropped.

What it is : Wolfie is no longer considered FAST enuff to be an NRL Winger.

He got ran down on an intercept today and got caught just after the halfway. Definitely lost that extra turn of speed that's for sure. I remember him not that long ago running looking at the big screen in total control on the way for a try.

RiverEagle said:
Well I hope this is how things pan out...@Fluffy though I'm not sure what Wolfie did wrong last week

Wolfie is injury prone and appears to have become aware of this. He puts his body on the line far less and appears to have become gun shy. It's a shame to see him fade away like he is. Was always entertaining to watch!!

Yeah it's no secret that Wolfie's lacking the pace of previous years, but Hiku is no speedster either.

Perhaps a nod to the future with Peta's steady presence on the wing...just hope we haven't seen the last of Wolfie.

And Littlejohn looks promising too. I hope he does the job at 6 and we let Killer stay in the centres.

Is Lil Jon a goal - kicker at all?

I am wondering if DCE is playing if Littlejohn is getting a run?

I am wondering if DCE is playing if Littlejohn is getting a run?

HappilyManly said:
Littlejohn plays #6, so should be partnering DCE.

Yes it was Rudolph that was playing 7...so hopefully Cherry is on deck tomorrow.

But is Lil Jon a goalkicker @HappilyManly? Or was that just Manaia too??

Yes goal kicker and the best hang time bombs I have ever seen :) Milf will be looking to the skies all day.

Being a rookie, I don't know if he would be given the extra responsibility.

I know this is premature but could Foz be heading for lock next year if LJ shows some real promise tomorrow. Imagine more attacking options and lose nothing in defense.

Thanks @HappilyManly...He could prove really handy then, while Foz is crook and even later in the season.
Really looking forward to seeing how he goes tomorrow.

mickqld said:
I know this is premature but could Foz be heading for lock next year if LJ shows some real promise tomorrow. Imagine more attacking options and lose nothing in defense.

Now that is something to contemplate. Foz tackles like a forward now :)

It would be highly ironic if Rusty, who played Robin Hood, taking Gifty gives Littlejohn his chance to become fully Manly :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6